SAFe Agile Certification is of great use. Not only because it is the leading Agile Certification but also because it opens a wide range of opportunity when it comes for growth in the Software Industry. SAFe Agile Certification opens many gateways with exquisite roles and outsourcing responsibilities.
As most Section of Software Industry is turning to Lean-Agile Methods for quality results and improved workflow methods, getting along with the idea of SAFe certification can actually prove to be a smart choice.
So, in this leap of the blog, we’ll let you know about the different types and worth of SAFe Certification and why you should get certified with SAFe Certification Programs.
Different types of SAFe Agile Certification:
SAFe Agile Certification or Scaled Agile Framework certification is the certification program by the certifying body of Scaled Agile Inc. With the growth in practice of importance and working of SAFe Agile Methodology in Software Industry, getting certified with it is something every one of is looking for nowadays.
The SAFe Agile Certification not only gives the authority to use the SAFe Agile Methodology at Scale but most importantly makes one get prepared with its principle of as to how to implement it in the work process exactly.
With many certifying bodies coming into market with the programs for Agile learning and implementation it’s been the SAFeAgile Certification by Scaled Agile Inc, which has been leading as one of the best Certification programs for lean Agile development.
Though there are many certification programs for SAFe Agile Certification, choosing the one that suits your profile and niche of work is a little tedious task to do. So, in this leap of Blog, we’ll let you know about different Certification programs of SAFe Agile Certification with a detailed analysis of which one to choose and why!
Types of SAFe Agile Certification Programs:
1) SAFe Agile Certification for Agile Product Manager:
1) Gives a vision of how to explore the needs of market. and design the fragments by creating a competitive landscape.
2) Helps to enable the design thinking and use it for desirable, sustainable and feasible results.
3) Guides to Develop and evolve the road maps to generate quality product strategy with wide vision and prospects.
This SAFe Agile Certification is mostly preferred by those who are or want to become Agile Coach, Consultant, Agile Trainer or a product manager.
The one who appears for the certification needs to be familiar with agile principles and practices and should have experience either as a product manager, product marketer, Business owner or product owner.
2) SAFe Agile Certification for Architect:
1) Gives a vision of how to use SAFe principles to manage the trade relation for functional, sustainable and efficient performance with continuous integration and delivery deployment of software models.
2) Helps to design and implement the architectural runway for smooth governance for an Agile team to become flexible with emerging technology and skiing scopes.
3) Provides an appropriate contextual vision for defining, monitoring and providing solutions for CI/CD and DevOps.
This SAFe Agile Certification is mostly preferred by those who are or want to become Scrum Master, Agile Coach, Consultant, Architect, Agile Trainer, Solution Architect or System Architect.
The one who appears for this certification needs to have good hand experience on Scrum Framework along with Agile Methodology.
3) SAFe Agile Certification as Agile Software Engineer:
1) Gives a vision of as how to apply test first principle to create segmentation between tests and requirements with design and building of products for better flow with implementation of lean-agile principles.
2) Helps to create the test with good quality of context with magnificent design and code to define Agile Software Engineering with underlying values of principles for practices.
3) Gives a collaborative approach to intentional architecture and emergent design to create an agile software engineering plan for Minimum Marketable Feature(MMF).
This SAFe Agile Certification is mostly preferred by those who are or want to become Scrum Master, Agile Coach, Consultant, Software Developer, Software Engineer or Senior Manager.
The one who appears for the certification needs to have experience as Developer, Manager, Engineer or System Architect.
4) SAFe Agile Certification for DevOps Practitioner:
1) Develops responsibility management in areas of Continuous Exploration, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment with the rate of flow of values and operational solution.
2) Enables a work and thought process to build a system flow which provides release on-demand, continuous testing, continuous security with improvement in the system with improvement in quality and functionality.
3) Gives a vision of how to create a shared culture of responsibility across valuable stream through a collaborative approach to support DevOps transformation in a firm.
This SAFe Agile certification is mostly preferred by those who are or want to become Scrum Master, Team Lead, Release Train Engineer, Business Analyst, Agile Coach, Consultant, Architect, Developer or Director.
The one who appears for the certification needs to have experience in the working environment of Development operations.
5) SAFe Agile Certification for Program Consultant:
1) Gives a vision of as how to lead an organisation as trainer, mentor, coach and facilitator through Lean-Agile Transformation at Scale.
2) Helps in being an expert of SAFe practitioner who designs and implements the SAFe principles at Scale.
3) Creates a vision by virtue of which one can provide assistance to the organisation with change management practices.
This SAFe Agile Certification is preferred by those who are or want to become Program or Project Manager, Scrum Master, Release Train Engineer, Business Analyst, Agile Coach, Consultant, product manager, product owner or development manager.
The one appearing for this certification needs to have good knowledge of Agile with excellent ability to communicate with all levels of organisation. At the same one also needs technical fluency with ability to train and guide bunch of people.
6) SAFe Agile Certification for Release Train Engineer:
1) Creates a path for program servant leaders and coaching professionals who have the responsibility to drive end to end delivery of products within lean-agile enterprise system.
2) Helps to lead the program execution system generically and facilitates the program level ceremonies.
3) Gives a purpose to create transparency so as to initiate and drive positive changes within the system with facilitation of resolutions, dependencies, impediments and risk.
This SAFe Agile Certification is mostly preferred by those who are or want to become Program or project manager, Agile Coach, SAFe program consultant, IT Manager, Product Owner, Product Manager or solution train Engineer.
The one appearing for this certification needs to learn how to make full use of SAFe principles with ethics to coach and guide by cross-communication skills. They need to have the ability to manage the system as stakeholders.
7) SAFe Agile Certification for Product Owner or Product Manager:
1) Creates a path of how to meet the customer and organisation’s requirements hand on hand.
2) Helps to apply Lean-Agile methods and SAFe principles in the Organisation to identify and outreach customer needs.
3) Helps to prioritize the work ethics and deliver quality values to the organisation.
This SAFe Agile Certification course is preferred by those who are or want to become Program or Project Manager, Scrum Master, Release Scale Engineer, Business Analyst, Agile Coach, Consultant, Architect, Software Developer, Product Manager or Product Owner.
The one appearing for this certification needs to have good experience of Lean and Agile principle.
8) SAFe Agile Certification as Scrum Master:
1) Gives a Vision of how to implement the principles of Scrum Framework into Work Process with a collaborative approach between cross-team interactions.
2) Helps to solve the blockages and backlogs very quickly and uses the principles of Kanban and Scrum to improve the workflow process with efficient and quality results.
3) Supports the program level execution with the use of advanced coaching methods to drive relentless performance.
This SAFe Agile Certification is mostly preferred by those who are or want to become Scrum Master, Program or Product Manager, Business Analyst, SAFe Program Consultant, Product Manager, Product Owner or Agile Coach.
The one appearing for this certification needs to have a good knowledge and experience of working of lean-agile and Scrum Framework principles.
9) SAFe Agile Certification for Practitioner:
1) Makes a responsive team member who uses principles of Scrum, Kanban, Extreme Programming in SAFe Environment to produce quality results with optimized performance.
2) Helps to set a mindset of how to plan program iteration and increment with program solving impediments to drive relentless performance and continuous improvement.
3) Gives an approach of how to improve Agile Release Train Process with other team members through collaborative functional working.
This SAFe Certification is mostly preferred by those who are or want to become Program or Project Manager, Scrum Master, Team Lead, Developer, Business Analyst, Agile Coach, Programmer, Director or Release Train Engineer.
The one appearing for this certification needs to have good knowledge of Kanban, Scrum and XP and needs to be familiar with working knowledge of software or hardware development processes.
10) SAFe Agile Certification for Agilist:
1) Gives a way to use the principle of Agile in an Enterprise to plan and execute program Increment.
2) Helps to set a path through which one can plan and execute values through Agile Release Trains.
3) Gives a vision of how to apply Lean-Agile principles to build Agile Portfolio with Lean-Agile Budgeting.
This SAFe Agile Certification is mostly preferred by those who are Program or Project Manager, Scrum Master, Team Lead, Portfolio Manager, Business Analyst, Change Agent, Engineer, Consultant and CEO.
The one appearing for this certification needs to have good experience in Software Development, Testing, Business Analysis and Product or Program Management.
Upcoming Online Courses:
Worth of SAFe Agile Certification:
The SAFe Certification comprises of various learning skills on which the Software Industry is now blooming. SAFe certification gives an agile approach at a large level of team functioning. This includes functioning within the team so as to develop a guideline which makes a cross-functional team of 200-300 operate with ease. The results of the use of SAFe at large scale is scaling every enterprise with blooming results and quality performance.
And this becomes more evitable with the fact that the reason behind such effective results is the certification from all the courses that open exquisite responsibilities and roles. The certification not only broadens the vision with in-depth knowledge of Agile, Kanban or Scrum but also opens a wide range of opportunities with specific roles and responsibilities to outsource your skills.
The principles and methods of SAFe comes into great use when it comes to big Banking Companies like HSBC, Barclays, CITIBANK, Bank of New York Mellon, Master Card, visa, Siemens, John Dear, Infosys, Deutsche Bank, Bank of America, Phillips, and many more. Agile Waters consultants is working to implement its fundamentals in such companies across the globe.
How to prepare for SAFe Agile Certification:
SAFe enables a path to execute the purpose of Agile, Scrum and Kanban at a high level with a wide approach. And that needs appropriate training under the rightful guidance of a trainer who has experienced knowledge of principles, implementation and working of SAFe. So at first, it is must get well aware of the fundamental concepts of how to become Agile with the work ethics by getting yourself enrolled under the course.
After training and rightful study of both simple and advanced concepts of Course, you can take multiple sample mock papers to check their knowledge and area of the grip. This will help you to assess your preparation scenario based on which you can analyse and determine how to embark further preparation steps.
For more inquiries related to the course and Certification, our Expert at AgileWaters are always there to quench your thirst of curious mind.
How to Get SAFe Certified?
The only to become SAFe certified is to clear the certification Exam. As SAFe is a wide and vast approach to working and implementation dependency, it is at first needed to get enrolled under a course and then get trained under an experienced coach who delivers actual values of working.
After proper preparation analysis, go for the certification exam. Once you have cleared the exam, you’ll become SAFe certified.
What is the cost of SAFe Agile Certification?
The SAFe certification cost in India is around 50k Rupees with added applicable taxes. The candidates are enrolled under the course with an attempt of the exam included in the course itself. The afterwards attempt costs around 3-4k every time a candidate retakes it.
The SAFe certification is valid for a year or two and its renewal costs around US 100$.
What are the Advantages of SAFe Agile Certification?
SAFe is of great use when it comes to implementing lightweight techniques to structure your organisation. Not only it helps in managing complex and large-scale projects with an evaluated process and structures but also delivers quality results and efficient performance within an organisation.
This helps the SAFe certified professional to have a broader scope and develops skills such as multiple team coordination, fast decision making, clearing bottlenecks quickly, and becoming agile with the work process. As SAFe opens gateway for various roles and responsibilities in the corporate sector, getting certified is not less than a bliss.
What are the Leading SAFe Agile Certifications?
- SAFe Agilist
- SAFe Scrum Master Certification
- SAFe Advanced Scrum Master
- SAFe POPM Certification & many more.
Based on the need for specific roles like Product Manager, Product Owner, Agile Agilist, Business Analyst, Scrum Master, Release Trainee Engineer etc. you can select the choice of certification which opens the gateway to these roles.
Click here to check out our latest How Much Does The Scrum Master Certification Costs in India? & Top 32 Scrum Master Interview Questions & Answers blog here.