SAFe® Release Train Engineer
- 3 Days of Classroom Training
- 100% Assured Results
- Trained by experienced SPC 6.0 SAFe Consultant
- 1 year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Insightful Study Material
SAFe® Release Train Engineer
|SAFe® Release Train Engineer||Coming Soon|
SAFe® Release Train Engineer Overview:
The Release Train Engineer (RTE), a role unique to SAFe®, is one of the three leaders, along with product managers and system architects. Leading Agile Release Trains (ARTs) to deliver value depends on this. To make choices based on the proper data, the RTE must organise the right meetings, conduct the right dialogues, and bring together the appropriate individuals.
You will learn how to implement SAFe and continuously enhance PI Planning and other crucial SAFe events in the SAFe® RTE course. Learn new procedures and mindsets by coaching leaders, teams, and Scrum Masters. Additionally, you'll receive the instructions and resources required to collaborate well with distributed teams in remote settings.
- How to lead ARTs and big solutions in a SAFe organization.
- How to implement Lean-Agile tools and knowledge to release value.
- How to promote constant progress.
- Becoming a servant leader and coach will help you create a high-performing ART.
What is included:
- You can obtain access to the course workbook, SAFe Studio, and resources to get started in your SAFe position while preparing for the certification exam.
- SAFe® Virtual Classrooms for remote learning.
- SAFe® Studio subscription for a year after your first class attendance
- RTE Essentials Online Learning Series is available.
- PI Planning and System Demo are two examples of online collaboration tools for SAFe ART activities.
How Agilewaters helps you:
A SAFe® Release Train Engineer promotes collaboration and alignment by facilitating ART events such as Program Increment (PI) Planning, Scrum of Scrums, and Inspect and Adapt workshops. They also support cross-team communication and ensure that everyone is working towards the same goals.
As most sections of the Software Industry are turning to Lean-Agile Methods for quality results and improved workflow methods, getting along with the idea of SAFe Agilist Certification can actually prove to be a smart choice.
SAFe Agilist is someone who implements the fundamentals of working principle of Agile within an organisation at the very beginning of the development cycle. SAFe Agilist are responsible to scale up the use of lean and agile development within an organisation.
SAFe Agilist is the key force behind the planning and execution of program increments within an organisation. They not only help to adopt the fundamentals of SAFe in an organisation but also they do guide the team to have an improvement in the ongoing projects to bring success and better results. They help the knowledge workers to have the smart vision of Agile in order to enhance the capability and engagement.
- At AgileWaters, we have a team of experienced trainers where each one of them has more than 20+ years of experience on the working and guiding principles of Scrum, Kanban, DevOps, SAFe etc. They provide the best of what we say as theoretical guidance and then about how to implement the fundamentals of SAFe in the work process.
- At Agile Waters, we provide support for post-work implementation. This helps the learners to exactly know how to implement the function and methods of SAFe into the work-process and deliver a quality solution to the enterprise.
- AgileWaters has combined agile experience of more than 50years, which means our trainers will drive you through every role SAFe has played and how it has evolved with time.
- Our Trainers at AgileWaters provide Real-life case studies to know the in-depth and thorough approach of SAFe Agile principles and its working process.
- We at Agile Waters provide free SAFe mock tests so you can analyse and evaluate your preparation scenario for the SAFe Agile Certification Exam.
- AgileWaters provides a holistic view to SAFe Fundamentals which means we believe in inter-connecting all the things which are related to SAFe Fundamentals to deliver the exact concept and principles of SAFe working process.
- We also provide additional free certified Courses.
SAFe Agilist Certification Exam is already added in the Course when you take it from AgileWaters. At first, we will provide you with training and workshops. Afterwards, we will take you through both the theoretical and practical approach with the perspective of the exam.
Many mock papers will also be provided so that you have a good preparation scenario to clear the exam with ease.
A SAFe® Release Train Engineer (RTE) is a servant leader and coach for Agile Release Trains (ARTs) within the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®). They facilitate the ART processes and execution, working closely with Product Management, Product Owners, and other stakeholders.
The responsibilities of a SAFe® Release Train Engineer include facilitating ART events, ensuring alignment and collaboration across teams, resolving impediments, managing risks, assisting with program execution, and fostering continuous improvement.The responsibilities of a SAFe® Release Train Engineer include facilitating ART events, ensuring alignment and collaboration across teams, resolving impediments, managing risks, assisting with program execution, and fostering continuous improvement.
The SAFe Certification Mock Test tool helps you to assess your preparation for the SAFe certification exams as well as gives you an idea about the relevant questions to be asked in the exam.Take Test