SAFe for Teams (SP)
- 2 Days of Classroom Training
- 100% Assured Results
- Insightful Study Material
- Small Batch Size
SAFe for Teams (SP)
|SAFe for Teams (SP) Online||09 Jul - 10 Jul 22'||9.30 AM - 5.30 PM||-||Vijay W|
|SAFe for Teams (SP) Online||13 Aug - 14 Aug 22'||9.30 AM - 06.00 PM||12.00 AM - 08.30 AM||Vijay W|
SAFe for Teams (SP) Certification Training Overview:
You will learn how to become a specialist team member of an Agile Release Train in the SAFe for Teams course (ART). You'll learn SAFe 5 and how to manage teams and cross-functional teams to effectively collaborate and communicate. This 2-day workshop will teach you everything you need to know about the ART, the value it creates, and how to effectively execute your position utilising XP, Lean, Agile, Scrum, and Kanban. You'll also learn how to write user stories, plan and execute iterations, deconstruct features, and schedule programme increments. To keep the train moving forward, you'll need a DevOps and continuous delivery pipeline, as well as a technique of interfacing with other teams in the programme.
Benefits of Getting Certified with the SAFe for Teams Certification:
- SAFe for Teams will teach you all about your role on an Agile team and how your team works with others as part of an ART.
- You’ll learn how to plan and execute work, how to apply Scaled Agile Framework® and Agile principles, and how to continuously improve.
- Taking Scaled Agile Framework® for Teams with your team will empower all of you with the collective knowledge to collaborate effectively, do the best possible work, and hit the ground running before your next planning event.
- Attend SAFe Training Course by our expert and handson SAFe Trainer.
- Upon passing the Certification Exam, accept your SAFe License Agreement and complete your SAFe membership Profile.
- At AgileWaters, we have a team of experienced trainers where each one of them has more than 20+ years of experience on the working and guiding principles of Scrum, Kanban, DevOps, SAFe etc. They provide the best of what we say as theoretical guidance and then about how to implement the fundamentals of Scrum and SAFe in the work process.
- At AgileWaters, we provide support for post-work implementation. This helps the learners to exactly know how to implement the function and methods of Scrum and SAFe into the work-process and deliver a quality solution to the enterprise
- AgileWaters has combined agile experience of more than 50 years, which means our trainers will drive you through every role Scrum and SAFe has played and how it has evolved with time.
- Our Trainers at AgileWaters provide Real-life case studies to know the in-depth and thorough approach of Scrum and SAFe Framework and its working process.
- We at Agile Waters provide FREE SAFe Mock Tests so you can analyse and evaluate your preparation scenario for the SAFe POPM Certification Exam.
- AgileWaters provides a holistic view to Scrum and SAFe Framework which means we believe in inter-connecting all the things which are related to Scrum and SAFe Framework to deliver the exact concept and principles of both the Framework.
- We also provide additional FREE Certified Courses
- Register for a 2-day training workshop (classroom / online) along with the SAFe POPM Course.
- Next, you'll need to understand the fundamentals of SAFe Scrum Framework by getting trained under a certified trainer in a two-day workshop class for Product Owner at a simple and advanced level to become an expert of Scrum and SAFe Framework.
- After completion of the training and SAFe for Teams (SP) course, you’ll be provided with a link with which you can create your login credentials with the SAFe Certifying body.
- Next, you'll need to pass the SAFe for Teams (SP) Certification exam conducted by the SAFe. You'll have to score 35 marks out of 45(77%) to pass the exam. However, we ask you to refer to the Scaled Agile official website for latest updates.
- After passing the exam, you'll be asked to submit the license agreement to the SAFe certification body.
- And once your license agreement is accepted, your SAFe for Teams (SP) membership profile is completed with designation as SAFe for Teams (SP).
How Agilewaters helps you:
We help you with the FREE Mock Test with consulting and guidance by our expert.
SAFe for Teams (SP) Certification Exam is already added in the Course when you take it from AgileWaters. At first, we will provide you with training and workshops. Afterwards, we will take you through both the theoretical and practical approach with the perspective of the exam. Many mock papers will also be provided so that you have a good preparation scenario to clear the exam with ease.
The SAFe Certification Mock Test tool helps you to assess your preparation for the SAFe certification exams as well as gives you an idea about the relevant questions to be asked in the exam.Take Test