Business Agility Foundations (ICP-BAF) Training Certification
Business Agility Foundations ICP-BAF
People at every level and in practically every role in today's organizations are required to focus on customer delight, and bring innovation and continuous improvement into their work. This is a hard challenge and one that requires either building new muscles or limbering up muscles we may not use often. This highly experiential set of learning outcomes equips participants with new knowledge, tools, and techniques to implement immediately. The ICAgile Certified Professional in Business Agility Foundations (ICP-BAF) is intended to jumpstart the organizational and individual transformation towards a more responsive, value-driven reality
What Will You Learn?
- SETTING THE SCENE FOR BUSINESS AGILITY
- Business Agility: Drivers and Criticality
- Business Agility: Values, Principles and Dimensions
- Case for Change: Empowering Teams
- Case for Change: Customer Value and Continuous Learning
- Compelling Vision, Focus, and Clarity of Purpose
- Compelling Vision and Clarity of Purpose
- Focusing on the Big Picture and Emerging Future as an Agile Business
- Understanding Customers, Stakeholders, Business and Emerging Markets
- ENABLING BUSINESS AGILITY
- New Ways of Thinking
- Developing a Growth Mindset
- Blind Spots, Mental Models, Patterns and Sense Making
- Relationship between complexity and Business Agility
- Recognizing and Managing Dilemmas, Paradoxes and Polarities
- New and Differentiating Behaviors
- Ask vs. Tell: High-Performance Questions
- Making Value Visible
- Experimenting and Hypothesis Testing
- Complex Dynamics of Change, Polarities, Systemic Problems and Disruptive Threats
- IMPLEMENTING AND SUSTAINING BUSINESS AGILITY
- Frameworks, Tools, and Techniques
- Lean Systems Thinking
- Lean Startup and Canvases
- Design Thinking Approaches
- Flow-based Values and Systems
- Iterative Framework and Sampling of Practices
- Business Agility as the New Normal
- Creating Space for Optimal Engagement and Value Creation
- Action Plans and Tools to Accelerate Business Agility
- Continually reinventing
- Measures of Success
Anyone interested in the paradigm shifts necessary to enable organizational agility in today's innovative business climate will find the Business Agility Foundations course compelling. Although this is a generalist certification and an entry point to several of ICAgile's tracks, it is not intended to be a direct substitution for the ICAgile Certified Professional credential. Those already holding the ICP are likely to find this course compelling, especially if they are on a journey towards business agility outside of a software development context.
International Consortium for Agile (ICAgile) is a certification and accreditation body, not a training company. We collaborate with worldwide agile thought leaders to develop learning programs that lead people to agile mastery. The Business Agility Foundations course is accredited by ICAgile as fulfilling all Learning Objectives in the new Business Agility Roadmap.
The certification fees are included in the total course fees. Once the class is completed, you will receive an email from ICAgile with your Certification.
This continuing education certification is a key step toward achieving the ICAgile Expert- Enterprise Agile Coaching (ICE-EC).