ICAgile-Coaching Agile Transitions
- 3 Days of Classroom / Online Training
- 100% Assured Results
- ICP-CAT Certification (Lifetime Validity)
- Use Hardcopy of the materail
ICAgile-Coaching Agile Transitions Classroom / Online Training Certification
|ICP-CAT Online||Coming Soon|
ICP-CAT Training Overview
The ICP-CAT is the second of two knowledge-based certifications on the Enterprise Coaching for Agility Track. ICAgile-Coaching Agile Transitions (ICP-CAT)certification focuses on the field of Enterprise Coaching for Agility, explores the core elements of an agile transformation, and links the core enterprise coaching competencies in a way that empowers coaches to act as agents of change in organizations.
The Learning Outcomes also delve in to the pursuit of professional mastery and the ethical considerations of Enterprise Coaching for Agility. They then look at elements central to agile transitions such as organizational and human change processes, transformation strategies, addressing organizational impediments, and communicating, educating, and facilitating at an organizational level.
As an advanced path, most courses in Enterprise Coaching for Agility involve a combination of classroom learning, and ongoing group discussions around practical experience in the field.
- 2 day’s workshop that empowers an individual with Enterprise Agile Transformation Skills
- Experiential course with hands-on activities based on real-world scenarios
- Explore the core objectives and processes of an Enterprise Agile Transformation
- Gain the ICP-CAT credential with lifetime validity
- Gain the skills needed to coach and sustain an Enterprise Agile Transformation
Who Should Attend
Relevant roles include enterprise, program and team-level Agile Coaches, Agile Team Facilitators, or anyone aspiring to these roles. Also, anyone with a strong background in change management and/or organizational design and a curiosity about agile approaches at the enterprise level will benefit from this certification.
You will also get
- ICAgile ICP-CAT Certification
- Hard copy of comprehensive courseware
- Workshop will be facilitated by certified experts
(MANDATORY) Course Pre-requisites
All Candidates welcome to attend the course, however, the following Pre-requisites are highly recommended
- 5+ year's of experience in software development,testing, business analysis, product or project management.
- 3+ year's of experience in Scrum Mastery
- 3+ year's of experience in Agile Coaching
(OPTIONAL) Course Pre-requisites
- Certified ICP-ACC
- Certified ICP-ATF
Free Courses :
Download Course Contents
Download the brochure and check the different Focus Areas covered within these 3 days of training.Download