Scrum@Scale Certification Classroom / Online Training
- 2 Days of Classroom Training
- 100% Assured Results
- Internationally Acclaimed Trainer
- Insightful Study Material
- Small Batch Size
Scrum at Scale Certification Training
|Scrum@Scale Online||26 Oct - 29 Oct 21'||6.30 PM - 10.00 PM||9.00 AM-12.30 PM||
Hurry! Few Seats Left
|Scrum@Scale Online||23 Nov - 26 Nov 21'||6.30 PM - 10.00 PM||9.00 AM-12.30 PM||
Scrum@Scale Certification Training Overview:
If you are someone who has good knowledge of Scrum framework and wants to outreach some good projects practice and techniques for Scrum Practice and exquisite career scope, then Scrum@Scale Certification is the one for you. Scrum@Scale( by Jeff Sutherland) certification helps to develop an agile approach of how to bring a collaborative approach to develop, process and service in an effective and efficient manner
Benefits of Getting Certified with the Scrum@Scale Certification:
- Earn 16 PDUs
- Learn to make a minimal bureaucratic organisation
- Access to best industry techniques and methods to do Scrum and Scrum@Scale Practitioner roles efficiently and effectively.
- Build a collaborative approach with the team to stay ahead of the market competition.
- Outreach to wide Career Opportunities across Various Sections of the Software & IT industry.
- Engage methods for the attainment of core Scrum and Scrum@Scale knowledge.
- Authenticate incremental growth values for Scrum Team.
- Attend Scrum@Scale Training Course by our expert and handson Experienced Trainer.
- After completion of the Course, clear the Certification Exam.
- Upon passing the Certification Exam, accept your Scrum@Scale Agreement and complete your Scrum@Scale membership Profile.
How Agilewaters helps you:
Scrum@Scale is the fundamental of Scrum Framework by which concepts of Scrum could quickly be implemented within multiple teams consisting of hundreds or even thousands of scrum practitioners. Previously Scrum was used for a small group of teams, but with the evolution of Scrum@Scale, it became possible to implement the concept of Scrum to thousands of multiple teams within an organisation.
Scrum at Scale is the scrum framework which consists of components which play a vital role in scaling scrum roles, events, artifacts of the whole of the institute through a set of rules that combines all in one. Scrum at Scale helps the multiple teams within an organisation to coordinate with multiple networks for the prioritised goals, with ease.
It drives a value-based culture to the organisation to attain linear scalability and business agility. The process in Scrum@Scale is structured through different layers to manage an appropriate scaling with product, team, system and management.
Jeff Sutherland the co-creator of Scrum, came up with this idea to make practitioners of Scrum implement its fundamentals at large scale. As the Scrum framework proved successful for small teams, the practice of Scrum with Scrum at Scale was also successful and is now widely used as it makes the coordination easy for multiple teams.
With success rates coming from all across the globe, the practice of Scrum at Scale is in much demand nowadays. Though as the demand of Scrum at Scale is increasing companies like John Deer, Schlumberger, Enea, Siemens and many more have implemented Scrum@Scale for large scale projects.
At Scale simply means multiple scrum teams working on a common goal. Scrum at scale is an optimised and functional framework which aims at attaining highest value with sustainable efficiency within multiple-valued team coordination. The framework of Scrum@Scale helps to address and react to complex problems very quickly and makes the team coordination linear and gives an agile development method.
Scrum at scale is lightweight which means it gives the minimum viable bureaucracy. Being lightweight it is also easy to understand and only involves the Scrum team. But when it comes to mastering, it becomes a little tough as it requires implementing a new operating model to govern the work and process flow.
To scale Scrum with multiple teams, Jeff Sutherland, the man who proposed the theory of Scrum says that one can create many teams with optimal size to implement the Scrum operations. The teams comprise a Scrum of Scrums with a representative who leads that very Scrum team. These representatives are often called Scrum Masters as they coordinate the work and process flow to hold an efficient Scaled daily Scrum (SDS).
The team at Scrum share a common pattern and visualise the framework collectively. While scaling Scrum with various teams, it is needed to address the backlogs rapidly and make the planning be collaborative across all the team. This not only widens the approach but also makes the team coordination much more effective.
Scaling the various operations in the Scrum framework must and should be done on various parameters. To Scale the operations mean to analyze the process and productive workflow thoroughly to give the expected and delivered product same.
The Various parameters which thus scales the various operation are the following:
1) Battling the Complexity:
Developing the measures so as to resolve the complexity and gain an agile development method is not as easy as it sounds. And so there is complexity in various operations done to maintain a structured Scrum framework model. The Scale gives the analyzed data of how appropriately and efficiently the members of Scrum are working.
2) Regulation of Production and Service gateways:
The production and service are two pillars of an organization on grounds of which various operations are performed. And so they need to be configured with optimized techniques. Scaling the operations gives the overview of how to use these techniques to regulate the production and monitor the service which is provided.
3) Overviewing the entire process:
Overviewing the process gives an outflow of the section to improve and the section which are doing good. It helps to estimate what exactly is getting short or what more could be done to outreach focused and productive results. Scaling the operation gives the data and an analyzed answer of what and how to focus on to get an improved result and satisfactory growth.
- At AgileWaters, we have a team of experienced trainers where each one of them has more than 20+ years of experience on the working and guiding principles of Scrum, Kanban, DevOps, SAFe etc. They provide the best of what we say as theoretical guidance and then the practical approach of how to implement the fundamentals of Scrum@Scale in the work process.
- At Agile Waters, we provide support for post-work implementation. This helps the learners to exactly know how to implement the function and methods of Scrum at Scale into the work-process and deliver a quality solution to the enterprise.
- AgileWaters has combined agile experience of more than 50years, which means our trainers will drive you through every role Scrum and Scrum at Scale has played and how it has evolved with time.
- Our Trainers at AgileWaters provide Real-life case studies to know the in-depth and thorough approach of Scrum and Scrum@Scale Framework and its working process.
- We at Agile Waters provide free CSM mock tests so you can analyse and evaluate your preparation scenario for the Scrum@Scale Certification Exam.
- AgileWaters provides a holistic view to Scrum@Scale Framework, which means we believe in inter-connecting all the things which are related to Scrum@Scale Framework to deliver the exact concept and principles of Scrum at Scale Framework.
- We also provide additional free certified Courses.
Scrum@Scale Certification Exam is already added in the Course when you take it from
AgileWaters. At first, we will provide you with training and workshops. Afterwards, we will
take you through both the theoretical and practical approach with the perspective of the
Many mock papers will also be provided so that you have a good preparation scenario to clear the exam with ease.
Scrum needs an analysed and evaluated approach with every process involved in the work process. And that needs an appropriate emphasis on the principles of Scrum which is must if one wants to get efficient performance, quality results and valuable solutions.
- Control Over Empirical Process: This very principle of Scrum is based on the three fundamentals or ideas of Scrum, which involves transparency, inspection and adaptation. With the above fundamentals, the foundation of Agile Operating System is installed, which aims to create a small group of teams who facilitate to deliver sprint at an early stage.
- Self Organisation: This principle of Scrum helps to reduce dependency and improve workflow efficiency. This leads to Scrum team members innovating among themselves and organising to know how analytically they can deliver quality performance with best results and solutions through the desired set of skills. At Scrum at Scale, the fundamental is to deliver the concept of scaling the team with multiple team coordination called as Scrum of Scrums(SOS).
- Collaboration: This principle emphasises on the core value of awareness, articulation and appropriation. It helps to develop and nurture a system which delivers working for cross-functional teams with regular interactions to deliver work value with a collaborative approach. The collaboration aims to maximise the flow with an increase in performance of the team with time.
- Value-Based Prioritisation: This principle helps to recognise the values of the Work Process at an early stage to deliver the maximum business value from start to end with every step involved in the work process. This helps to operate with a sustainable pathway to enrich the team and speed up the customer based feedback loop.
- Time-Boxing: This principle emphasises on the fact that time is a minimal resource, and how should one consider it as a limiting constraint in Scrum. The time box elements of Scrum are Sprints, Standup Meetings, Sprint Planning Meetings, Sprint Review Meetings etc. This helps to make the impediments and design a pattern to resolve the backlogs within a very less amount of time.
- Iterative and Incremental Development: This process emphasises on the fact of evolving with the continuous change to meet the customer's requirements. It also focuses on the role of Product Owner and the responsibility of the other member to deliver iterative development to the organisation. This helps the product owners to have a strategic vision for product prioritisation with backlog decomposition, refinement and release planning.
Though passing alone, the Scrum@Scale certification exam is a way to get certified as a Scrum Master, but it also involves few processes to have an evaluated and analysed approach.
- Register at AgileWaters consulting for a 2-day Scrum at Scale training class.
- Understand the fundamentals of Scrum@Scale Framework, methodologies and fundamentals of working by getting trained under a certified trainer in a two-day workshop class.
- After completion, of course, you'll be given a link with which you can create your login credentials with Scrum Inc.
- Next, you'll need to pass the Scrum@Scale Certification exam conducted by Scrum Inc. You will need to score 75%marks(23 questions out of 30). The test duration is not time-bound and is an open book test.
- After passing the Scrum@Scale certification exam, the applicants are asked to submit the license agreement to the Scrum Inc for acceptance.
- And once your license agreement is accepted, your Scrum@Scale Practitioner membership profile is completed with 2years of membership with Scrum Inc and designation as Certified Scrum@Scale Practitioner.
You have two chances to attempt for the Scrum@Scale Certification exam at the cost of one. After the two chances are over you will have to register every time to appear for the exam. However, our record at AgileWaters is 100% Passing on the first attempt.
There are no specific criteria to join the Scrum at Scale Training class. But the certification is best in use for those who want to be a part of the Scrum Team or want to boost up their career as a Scrum professional Practitioner. We recommend you to refer to ScrumGuide.
- You will learn about the fundamentals of Scrum and Agile and how they are implemented in a work process at large scale.
- You will discover various terminologies of Agile, Scrum, Scrum Concepts and the complete process of Scrum@Scale.
- You will get to know about the multiple roles which are involved in Scrum and scope of the Scrum@Scale Practitioner.
- You will learn how to deliver the sprints within time and how to implement the fundamentals of Scrum@Scale in Scrum of Scrums coordination.
- It will help you to learn to improve transparency which will further enhance the team efficiency and performance for a collaborative approach.
Both provide solutions for multi-team implementation for Scrum. Whereas Scrum@Scale implements a purisitic version of Scrum@Scale. Mainly it works on iterative and incremental delivery each sprint and does not prescro]obe for any standard organisational structure. SAFe gives us a prescribed organisation structure and supports delivery of working software after 5 iterations
SAFe prescribes a sequential set of events practices, and stakeholder relativity with hierarchical roles whereas Scrum@Scale suggests the evolution of Structure based on scrum values and minimal viable bureaucracy.
SAFe structure across multiple organisations would be the same but Scrum@Scale structure may be different. Scrum@Scale is slowly getting popular. Even pioneer SAFe implementers like John Deer are now moving to Scrum@Scale.
The Scrum Master Certification Mock Test tool helps you to assess your preparation for the CSM certification exam as well as gives you an idea about the relevant questions to be asked in the exam.Take Test
Free Courses :
Download Course Contents
Download the brochure and check the different Focus Areas covered within these 2 days of training.Download