SAFe Agilist Certification Training
|SAFe Agilist 5.0||18-19 Apr 20||Grand Sheraton, Pune.||₹50000||Mandar(USA)|
What is SAFe Agile Certification?
SAFe Agile Certification is the gateway to have a smart approach for the SAFe Agilist Certification Practice in an authorised way. Scaled Agile Certification gives you the license to practice the principle of SAFe in an organisation both at a simple and the advanced level. The good results in the SAFe certification define your grip on the working principle of SAFe Agile Principles which eventually helps to explore further career opportunities.
SAFe Agilist Certification Training Course:
Becoming Agile with the Work Process is what every MNC is looking for. The Practices of Scrum, Kanban, SAFe are taking the shear rise with improved and efficient performance leading to quality and collaborated results within an organisation. Initially, the principles of Scrum and Kanban were limited to fewer teams but with the evolution of SAFe, the practices of Kanban and Scrum started getting the outreach at Scale. Though SAFe Agile certification alone is the market driver for implementation of SAFe at scale.
The fundamentals of SAFe Agile principles are proving very beneficial and that too within the large group at high scale. The soaring results have eventually led to a rise in demand for SAFe practitioners with SAFe Agilist Certification. As SAFe alone offers many SAFe certifications for different roles, SAFe Agilist Certification is something every SAFe practitioner needs.
As most sections of the Software Industry are turning to Lean-Agile Methods for quality results and improved workflow methods, getting along with the idea of SAFe Agile Certifications can actually prove to be a smart choice. So, in this leap of the blog, we'll let you know about why you should be doing the SAFe Agile Certifications and many other queries related to the same.
Who is SAFe Agilist?
SAFe Agilist is someone who implements the fundamentals of working principle of Agile within an organisation at the very beginning of the development cycle. SAFe Agilist are responsible to scale up the use of lean and agile development within an organisation.
SAFe Agilist is the key force behind the planning and execution of program increments within an organisation. They not only help to adopt the fundamentals of SAFe in an organisation but also they do guide the team to have an improvement in the ongoing projects to bring success and better results. They help the knowledge workers to have the smart vision of Agile in order to enhance the capability and engagement.
Why Agile Waters Consulting?
- At AgileWaters, we have a team of experienced trainers where each one of them has more than 20+ years of experience on the working and guiding principles of Scrum, Kanban, DevOps, SAFe etc. They provide the best of what we say as theoretical guidance and then about how to implement the fundamentals of SAFe in the work process.
- At Agile Waters, we provide support for post-work implementation. This helps the learners to exactly know how to implement the function and methods of SAFe into the work-process and deliver a quality solution to the enterprise.
- AgileWaters has combined agile experience of more than 50years, which means our trainers will drive you through every role SAFe has played and how it has evolved with time.
- Our Trainers at AgileWaters provide Real-life case studies to know the in-depth and thorough approach of SAFe Agile principles and its working process.
- We at Agile Waters provide free SAFe mock tests so you can analyse and evaluate your preparation scenario for the SAFe Agile Certification Exam.
- AgileWaters provides a holistic view to SAFe Fundamentals which means we believe in inter-connecting all the things which are related to SAFe Fundamentals to deliver the exact concept and principles of SAFe working process.
- We also provide additional free certified Courses.
SAFe Agile Certification Exam is already added in the Course when you take it from AgileWaters. At first, we will provide you with training and workshops. Afterwards, we will take you through both the theoretical and practical approach with the perspective of the exam.
Many mock papers will also be provided so that you have a good preparation scenario to clear the exam with ease.
SAFe Agile Certification is issued by the ScaledAgile Accreditation body. ScaledAgile Provides SAFe Agile Certification for the various roles of Scrum Master, Advanced Scrum Master, Product Owner, Product Manager, SAFe Agilist etc.
For getting Certified with the SAFe Agile Certification, register for the Certification Course of SAFe of your choice. Next, you Get trained in a two-day workshop training class from the experienced trainer on fundamentals of SAFe Framework.
After completion of the training class, select the SAFe Certificaion exam date. Upon passing the SAFe exam with specific criteria for each Certification, accept your license agreement from ScaledAgile Accreditation body.
SAFe Agile Certification is the leading force for the success of the lean-agile organisations as it serves underlying values to a bunch of people who successfully implement the principle of SAFe and Agile Framework to attain business agility.
The Agile Workflow process is the most adopted technique which generates a roadmap for high scaled projects. The Certification helps to get good projects to work on. The SAFe Agile Certification opens a broad range of opportunities for having some engaging growth in the Software and It industry.
The SAFe Agilist Exam comprises both the questions from Simple as well as Advanced Concepts. Aspiring candidates have to score 77% marks, for getting Certified as SAFe Agilist, which means the preparation for the SAFe Agilist Exam needs an in-depth and thorough approach while having workshop training from the Certified Trainer.
- They give a way to use the principle of Agile in an Enterprise to plan and execute program Increment.
- They help to set a path through which one can plan and execute values through Agile Release Trains.
- They give a vision of how to apply Lean-Agile principles to build Agile Portfolio with Lean-Agile Budgeting.
- They are responsible for an optimised and efficient flow of Kanban solutions through the ART and solution train.
- They are responsible for planning and establishing the calendar for iteration and increment purposes of various programs.
- You will learn about the basic fundamentals of working of the SAFe Framework and know its way of Agile Implementation within an organisation.
- You will learn the process of effective Scaling of the Mindset through the methods of lean-agile development.
- You will learn about the process of how to maximise the value in an order of planning, integrating, deploying and implementing the program execution system.
- You will learn about the seven core competencies of SAFe and methods to empower the portfolio management roles and principles within an organisation.
- You will learn the leadership skills for management of lean-agile principles within the team and will be able to build high performing agile teams.
Though passing the SAFe Agile certification exam is alone a way to get certified as a Scrum Product Owner but it also involves few processes to have an evaluated and analysed approach.
- Register at AgileWaters consulting for a 2 day SAFe Agile Training Class.
- Understand the basic fundamentals of SAFe Framework, methodologies and fundamentals of working by getting trained under a certified trainer in a 2 day SAFe Agile Training Class for the role of SAFe Agilist.
- After completion, of course, scaled Agile will send you information regarding the SAFe Certification Exam.
- Next, you'll need to pass the Scaled Agile Certification exam conducted by Scaled Agile. You will need to score 77%(35 marks out of 45) each question carrying one mark each. The test duration will be one and half hours. ( However we suggest you to follow exam instructions as Scaled Agile Academy may change as time passes)
- After passing the exam, you will have access to your updated Scaled Agile Profile.
- And once your SAFe profile is updated, your SAFe Agilist profile is completed with 1years of membership with Scaled Agile and designation as certified Scaled Agile Practitioner.
The SAFe Agilist Certification is best in use for those who want to practice the Framework SAFe in an organisation. This Scaled Agile Certification is mostly preferred by those who are Program or Project Manager, Scrum Master, Team Lead, Portfolio Manager, Business Analyst, Change Agent, Engineer, Consultant and CEO.
The one appearing for the certification exam needs to have good experience in Software Development, Testing, Business Analysis and Product or Program Management.
- SAFe Agilist Certification is the leading force behind the success of lean enterprises as it gives quality value and a bunch of people who successfully implement the principle of SAFe and Agile Framework in the organisation.
- It is the most adopted technique for generating a roadmap for large group projects, So it helps you more to get good projects to work on.
- It opens a broad range of opportunities when it comes to having some engaging growth in the Software and It industry.
- Scaled Agile Certification will help you to bring agility to the Organisation through iteration, increment, strategic management, execution and leadership competencies for significant advancement in business solutions.
- With more than 70% of companies turning to SAFe working, it is crystal clear it will bring a wide range of resources to outsource your skills.
A successful Safe Agilist makes the best use of the skills to bring innovative ideas to the organisation in order to make the whole process Agile. They are well aware of the areas of competencies and are best to bring them in good use for quality results.
They have this vision of how to apply the fundamentals of SAFe in order to bring a system of lean-agility to the organisation. They create a path for program servant leaders and coaching professionals who have the responsibility to drive end to end delivery of products within the lean-agile enterprise system.
They help to lead the program execution system generically and facilitate program-level ceremonies. And they provide a purpose to create transparency so as to initiate and drive positive changes within the system with facilitation of resolutions, dependencies, impediments and risk.
The SAFe Certification cost is Rs.50k with exam, course and training cost included in the same. But the first attempt for the exam must be taken within 30days of course completion. Afterwards, every retake of the exams costs US 50$. ( Subject to change as time passes)
The roles in the SAFe are wide and so are the certification programs. So, to choose the kind of role which fits your need and requirement for the Software Industry must be configured very precisely. The different kinds of roles come with a different type of responsibility at the enterprise.
But most of them are highly responsible jobs most in which certifications and training are there for the role of Scrum Master, Agile Coach, Consultant, Architect, Agile Trainer, Solution Architect or System Architect, Business Analyst, Release Engineer Trainee, Program Manager, Product Owner, portfolio manager, Team Lead, change agent and CEO.