Thanks for your interest in writing for AgileWaters. We always welcome and appreciate the technical writers with love, who are willing to contribute their knowledge and experience with AgileWaters. We publish helpful, well-researched articles about Agile, Scrum master, product owner, Project management, Lean Six Sigma, DevOps and any agile methodologies. If you’re an experienced writer or want to become one, we’d love to hear from you.
Please read our blog to review our style and topics we’ve already covered. We only accept submissions with a fresh angle on existing topics or new topics that will serve our audience.
- Be 100% original and not published anywhere else.
- Be well-written, clear, interesting, and above all, helpful.
- Provide attribution for all data or statistics cited with a hyperlink.
- Be educational and not overly self-promotional.
- Include a one-to two-sentence author bio with a headshot.
- Include all images with citations.
- Be 1,000 – 1,800 words in length
- Include no more than one link to your company’s website in the body of the post
How to Submit:
Send your completed post to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Blog Contribution”.
you can immediately start writing your blog on our user friendly blog editor after registering on our website.
Please note that while our editors strive to respond to every inquiry in a timely manner, they are not always able to do so.
- Editors reserve the right to reject contributions at their discretion.
- Editors reserve the right to edit, adapt, update, and republish contributions at their discretion, and update it in the future for accuracy and comprehensiveness.
- Calls-to-action to AgileWaters content may be added to published submissions.
- In rare cases, contributed posts may be removed from the blog.
- Submissions must meet the AgileWaters blogging team’s quality standards in order to get published.
- Guest contributors may not republish their published contribution to the AgileWaters Blog in its entirety anywhere else, including to your own blog, LinkedIn, Medium, or Inbound.org afterward.
- AgileWaters reserves the right to include calls-to-action to AgileWaters content, including but not limited to email newsletters, ebooks, and other downloadable content.
Thank you for your interest in contributing to the AgileWaters Blog. We look forward to receiving your work.