PROFESSIONAL SCRUM MASTER 1
- 2-day Advanced Level Course
- Clear understanding of the Scrum framework
- Scrum Theory and first principles
- Product Delivery with Scrum.
- The role of Scrum Master.
PROFESSIONAL SCRUM MASTER Certification Training Course
|PSM Online||2-3 Dec'23||8:30 AM to 3:30 PM||10:00 PM to 5:00 AM||
Hurry! Few Seats Left
|PSM Online||9-10 Dec'23||8:00 AM to 4:00 PM||9:00 PM to 5:30 AM||
|PSM Online||12-13 Dec'23||7:30 AM to 2:30 PM||9:00 PM to 4:00 AM||
|PSM Online||16-17 Dec'23||11:00 AM to 6:00 PM||12:30 AM to 7:30 AM||
|PSM Online||23-24 Dec'23||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM||10:30 PM to 6:30 AM||
Professional Scrum Master 1 Course Overview
If fundamentals of the Scrum Framework make you Agile and believe with the principles of Scrum you can mentor the Scrum Team on Agile Path, then PSM is the best Certification you should go for. The PSM Certified Professionals are highly recognised in the work industry for the work ethics and values they deliver to the organisation as a Scrum Master.
Benefits of Getting Certified with the PSM Certification:
- Become a top-notch team Mentor & good facilitator.
- Learn the best industry techniques and methods to do Scrum Master roles effectively.
- Implement a collaborative approach with the team to stay ahead of the market competition.
- Explore wide Career Opportunities across Various Sections of the Software & IT industry.
- Expand methods for the attainment of core and advance Scrum knowledge.
- Authenticate your Agile Techniques with continuous improvement.
- Attend PSM Training Course by our expert and hands-on Experienced Trainer.
- After completion of the Course, clear the Certification Exam.
The Scrum Master Certification Mock Test tool helps you to assess your preparation for the CSM certification exam as well as gives you an idea about the relevant questions to be asked in the exam.Take Test
How Agilewaters helps you: :
Free Courses :
PSM Training FAQs
Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I) is a highly recognized certification across industry as it testifies the
deep understanding of core Scrum principles and its implementation.
Professional Scrum Master I course is for anyone who wants to validate his/her understanding of Scrum. This
class is designed to help attendees gain a deeper understanding of the Scrum Framework and its application.
The training helps you prepare for the assessment and gain a stronger understanding of Scrum.
The Scrum Master Certification exam tests your thorough and in-depth knowledge of Scrum Framework so it becomes a necessity to get enrolled under a class-course in which the Scrum Coach delivers the exact values and principles of its working within an organisation.
1)Learn the Fundamentals of being Agile with Scrum Framework:
Scrum is the framework of the modern workflow process in which the approach is made to become Agile. With the Workshop, you will get to know about the Agile Methodology and its concepts along with Scrum Concepts and ways to use it effectively in the workflow process.
2) Get to know the principles, terms, and concepts of Scrum
Scrum Framework is the best approach to attain Business Agility and preferred as a central workflow process driving force in most of today's world MNCs. With the Workshop, you'll learn its principles of working, different terminologies, and Concepts both simple as well as advanced to implement in the workflow process.
3) Different roles in Scrum:
Scrum Framework involves different roles such as Scrum Team Member, Scrum Master, Scrum Product Owner with the workflow process. With the Workshop, you'll learn about the various functions and their respective purpose, along with the in-depth approach of the Scrum Master role and its scope.
4) Make the best use of Core Competency:
Core Competency is the best approach for the harmonised combination of multiple skills and resources, which is vital to attain Business Agility. With the Workshop, you'll learn the techniques for the role of Scrum Master which will help you to make the best use of resources and skills while protecting yourself and your team from any kind of distraction.
5) Different Scrum Ceremonies:
Scrum Framework includes a different approach based on which workflow process evolves, and implementation is made. With the Workshop, you'll learn about these different approaches which are Daily Scrum, Product Backlog, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective, etc.
6) Facilitation of Teams within the Organisation:
The role of a Scrum Master is very diversified within an organisation as they not only mentor their respective Scrum team but also they facilitate other members of the Organisation. With the Workshop, you'll learn how to facilitate Scrum Team, Scrum Meetings, Product Owners, etc. while continuously responding to the changes.
7) Techniques of Transparency:
Transparency with the workflow process gives a better perspective and enhanced approach. Transparency allows us to inspect and adapt to changes rapidly. As a Scrum Master, it is a much-needed skill. With the Workshop, you'll learn how to inspect, modify, and make the workflow transparent for Scrum Events and better management of Scrum Teams.
8) Role of a Servant Leader:
Scrum Master acts as a Servant Leader for the Organisation. With this role, a Scrum Master not only guides the Scrum Team but also provides a vision that serves a great purpose for the Organisation. With the Workshop, you'll learn what it means to become a Servant leader and techniques to promote the culture of a Collaborative approach with the Scrum Process involved in the same.
Guide Team Member for Development:
For the Organisation, the Development process is the prime factor of growth. The Scrum Master plays a vital role here as the Mentor who guides the Development Team for the Product Development Process. The Scrum Master helps the Team Member to adapt to changes quickly and respond to impediments or blockages rapidly during the Product Development Process.
Delivery of Quality Products:
The Consistency with the Delivery of Product and assurance of being the quality Product being delivered plays a vital role in end-user satisfaction. This brings a positive result and aspects of a consistent flow of the success rate for the Organisation. The Scrum Master plays a vital role here in the product development process as well as grooming of it. They help the team members to be on Agile Path with the Product Development process to keep delivering effective products consistently with efficiency.
Enhancement of Collaborative Approach:
The Collaborative approach in the workflow process serves a great purpose in the participation of every member of the team activities with ease. This helps in solving impediments as well as contributes to the engagement of personal growth as well. The Scrum Master here helps the team members to have a better collaborative approach among themselves, which brings effective changes and results. Not only the Scrum Master helps the team member but also invokes a purpose which makes the teamwork collaborative and cooperative. In this way, the Scrum Master allows the Organisation to have a work culture where the team nurtures and flourishes.
Factor as a Change Agent:
The Change Agent in the Organisation brings a culture that helps other members to react to changes quickly. This helps the team member to build the ability which is crucial in making critical decisions and making the growth in the critical environment as well, with Consistency. The Scrum Master acts as a change agent in the Organisation who consistently invokes the change in culture on the requirements of the ongoing workflow process. This not only improves efficiency but also helps the Organisation to be on the path of success in an adverse environment.
Role as a Servant Leader:
The Servant leader in any organisation has the main goal to serve, which means they share their knowledge, Power, Experience as a leader to help the team member with growth. A good Servant leader puts the needs of the team first so that they can flourish and develop themselves. Scrum Master is a leader as well as a mentor of the Scrum Team. Being the leader, the Scrum Master plays the crucial role as Servant Leader, which helps the Scrum Team to develop and be on an Agile Path.
1) Gain a high level of Preciseness in executing Scrum:
Implementing the Framework of Scrum in the Organisation is the main task of the Scrum Master. The Accuracy with which the Scrum Master implements the Scrum Framework and makes the team work on the fundamentals of Scrum Framework highly decides the growth rate of the Organisation. This helps in gaining a high level of Preciseness as an individual in mastering the Scrum with implementation as well as making the other member reap benefits from it.
2) Contribute in creation of healthy work culture:
As a Scrum Master, you choose to lead, Mentor and facilitate the Scrum Team on various fundamentals of the workflow process. This is where you create a culture which helps you as well as your team member grow on the Agile Path.
3) Perseverance of Self Motivation & Self Engagement:
Scrum Master does the role of motivator and encourager for the team member. This helps them from a personal perspective as well to keep themselves motivated and engaged with positivity all around. This also includes the Scrum Master to build the immune which doesn't allow them to get distracted from any kind of distraction.
- At AgileWaters, we have a team of experienced trainers where each one of them has more than 20+ years of experience on the working and guiding principles of Scrum, Kanban, DevOps, SAFe etc. They provide the best of what we say as theoretical guidance and then about how to implement the fundamentals of Scrum in the work process.
- At Agile Waters, we provide support for post-work implementation. This helps the learners to exactly know how to implement the function and methods of Scrum into the work-process and deliver a quality solution to the enterprise.
- AgileWaters has combined agile experience of more than 50years, which means our trainers will drive you through every role Scrum has played and how it has evolved with time.
- Our Trainers at AgileWaters provide Real-life case studies to know the in-depth and thorough approach of Scrum Framework and its working process.
- We at Agile Waters provide free PSM mock tests so you can analyse and evaluate your preparation scenario for the Scrum Master Certification Exam.
- AgileWaters provides a holistic view to Scrum Framework which means we believe in inter-connecting all the things which are related to Scrum Framework to deliver the exact concept and principles of Scrum Framework.
- We also provide additional free certified Courses.
PSM Certification Exam is already added in the Course when you take it from AgileWaters. At first, we will provide you with training and workshops. Afterwards, we will take you through both the theoretical and practical approach with the perspective of the exam. Many mock papers will also be provided so that you have a good preparation scenario to clear the exam with ease.
Though passing the Scrum Master certification exam is a way to get certified as a Scrum Master but it also involves few processes to have an evaluated and analysed approach.
- Register at AgileWaters consulting for a 2-day PSM training class.
- Understand the basic fundamentals of Scrum Framework, methodologies and fundamentals of working by getting trained under a certified trainer in a two-day workshop class.
- After completion, of course, you’ll be given a link with which you can create your login credentials with ScrumAlliance.
- Next, you'll need to pass the PSM certification exam conducted by Scrum.Org. You will need to score 85% to pass the exam. The test duration will be of 1hour.
You have two chances to attempt for the PSM exam at the cost of one. After the two chances are over you will
have to register every time to appear for the exam. However, our record at AgileWaters is 100% Passing on
the first attempt.
The first attempt needs to be taken within the first 15 days from the day password is received. This advantage is only available to people who attend the training.
Scrum Master opens a wide range of opportunities in terms of careers with specific jobs and roles. The Scrum
Master is not restricted to any particular section of the Software and IT industry and can embrace their
Skill in various positions and career path. A Scrum Master can play the following roles:
Agile Coach The Scrum Master who has successfully managed the complex tasks and handled the multiple team's coordination effectively can go for the role of the Mentor as an Agile Coach. Agile Coach is responsible for the facilitation of the Agile and Scrum implementation. As an Agile Coach, they help teams in the adoption of Agile Techniques to reach success.
PSM Certification is of great use when one wants to embark on a career as a professional Scrum Master. As Scrum Master is highly paid in an organisation it becomes more evitable that this Certification opens a wide range of opportunities for various roles. Most of the big MNCs remain in continuous search of Scrum Master to deliver the quality solution to the enterprise. The certification becomes the medium by virtue of which someone can easily find several opportunities in these MNCs.