- Gain a high degree of proficiency in executing Scrum
- More job opportunities in IT as well as non-IT organizations
- 100% Assured Results
AgileWaters Consulting is a leading consulting, coaching, training(among top10) organisation in the Software and IT industry.Founded by Vijay Wade in the year of 2011, AgileWaters ever-since has been helping professionals get the desired Knowledge & certification to make a successful outreach with the desired set of skills that enables the aspirant to work effectively with 90% of the modern team workflow process.
Our trainers are chosen for their engaging manner and expertise in a chosen field. They bring a wealth of experience to each programme they deliver.
Unlike others we select talent based on our proven profiling algorithms to give you best Skills with right Attitude to win & help organization excel.
We train organization and people on Scrum, Agile, enterprise agility, business agility, technical agility and DevOps.
Why Choose AgileWaters?
We are amongst top 5 Agile Consulting & Recruitment Company in India.
Our sincere effort is give best value return to your investment and make our solutions take you to next level of excellence. This is also proven by our track record. We have Coached, trained, certified & recruited more than 9000 aspirants till date and still going on.... To experience it - let’s start with a communication. Do call or write us. We work on the motto to dwell a culture which invokes Relation building and customised solutions leading to Innovation.
Jeff guides global enterprises to improve their ability to improve. When you’re working with me, you’re working to enable your organization to leave behind the inadequate structures of the past and create an environment that enables continuous flow of the greatest value for all. Certifies Scrum@Scale Trainer and Certified Scrum Coach. Have done multiple Organization Scaling Transformations across the globe.
Vijay Wade – Agile Scrum Lean Trainer (India, Europe,USA)
Vijay Wade – Agile Scrum Lean Trainer (India, Europe,USA)
- Trained & Certified – 8000+ Professionals
- Coached – 40+ Teams & 6 MNC’s (Siemens, Deloitte, Sony, BNY Mellon, Sophos)
- Scrum,Agile,DevOps & SAFe trainer.
- A Developer turned Coach & Trainer
- Best Training & Coaching feedback.
- Trained in India, US, UK, Germany, Norway, Sweden, Malaysia
- 20+ years of diverse experience in various domain
- Agile transformation leader
- Scrum, SAFe trainer
- Certified Agile Coach
- Certified SPC5, ICP-ACC, CSP, CSM, CSPO, PMP, TKP
- Trained about 1000+ Professionals on SAFe, Scrum,PMP etc
- With 10+ years in the field, his passion lies in helping create ‘ WHY-clear ‘ work cultures, and using innovation methodologies + coaching to create products & services that users can become fans of.
- Co-founder experience with two startups.
- Has coached in five major transformations at various clients.
- Experienced in agile coaching outside IT teams as well manufacturing, HR, R&D procurement, marcomm.
- Recent clients: Toyota, Solvay Chemicals, BNP Paribas Fortis, Isabel Group (Belgian Fintech), Panalpina, Agfa healthcare
- Drawing on more than a decade of experience across a diverse range of industries, Rahul Mukherjee is a senior agile practitioner executing enterprise agile for clients in banking, digital marketing, retail, healthcare. Life Science, Medical Device, Government, Education Utility Banking and insurance sectors.
- He has coached at enterprise level and multiple teams using multiple frameworks such as SAFe, S@S, Scrum and Kanban.
- Recognized expertise in Product Management, Agile Coaching, Digital transformation, Business Agility and set up of Agile CoE.
- His work involves advising organizations on business agility, enterprise agility, agile at scale, executive and leadership development, culture change, team capability and autonomy.
- He stresses pragmatic and context-appropriate approaches over rigid out of the box solutions.
- Passionate Agile Evangelist and Practitioner over a decade in various domains across industries like Banking, Fintech, Logistics, Aero/ Avionics, etc.
- Experience as an Agile Team member to Portfolio Level coaching using multiple frameworks like SAFe, S@S, Less, Kanban.
- Expertized in Leadership and Product management coaching, Business Agility and Setting up CoE, LACE etc.
- Seasoned Trainer, Coach, Consultant specializing in practical implementation of Agile, Lean, Scrum, Scaled Agile, Kanban methods and Quality practices.
- Experienced in Large scale transformations covering more than 2500 people cutting across geographies. Few of the Large Transformation Clients include Fedex Boeing, Volvo, DB, Paypal, etc
Technology training programs in corporate and public setting since 1987. Regular Faculty for PMI Silicon Valley chapter for PMP®/CAPM® Boot. Adjunct Faculty Member: UC Irvine Corporate Training programs
SAFe SPC and Certified Scrum@Scale Trainer Amogh Joshi is a senior agile consultant executing enterprise agile and digital transformation programs for clients in the retail, airlines, and banking sectors. He has 15+ years of IT experience out of which 8 years in delivering projects in agile – Scrum and Kanban using engineering practices. trained more than 500 people for Agile, Scrum, SAFe, and Scrum@Scale. He is delivering training in Singapore, India, United Kingdom, and the US.
- Trained 1,700+ Team and Leadership members on Agile and Scrum (typically, 2 days of hands-
on workshop style training).
- ICAgile Authorized Trainer – for Agile Team Facilitation (ICP-ATF), Agile Coaching Certification
- Over 23+ years as Agile/Scrum/Kanban/Lean Trainer/Transformation Lead/Coach, Engineering
Manager, Scrum Master, Product Owner, Automation Lead, Architect, Test Lead, Developer.
- Agile, Scrum, and Scaling frameworks training for around 400 Team and Leadership members
from Motorola India. Detailed coaching sessions with Leadership, Product Management, Team.
- Cisco CCBU Agile Transformation – winning Cisco’s most coveted Pioneer Award in 2013 from
Chairman in “Productivity Solution” category.
- 24 Years of Software Development Experience with varied Roles that include Technology, Project Management, Delivery, Leadership, Trainer and Coach.
- Within the 24 Years last 11 years I have been into Training and Coaching Agile and Scrum Related courses.
- Have strong end to end Agile Transformation experience for large scale organization.
- Trained more than 9000 Personals in last 11 years in Public and Private workshops.
- strong organizational Agile transformation experience and hands-on Product development experience.
- As a Certified Scrum Trainer (CST), I have conducted hundreds of Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) workshops and certified thousands of participants. I conducted workshops in India and abroad.
- As a Certified Agile Leadership Educator by Scrum Alliance, I offer Agile Leadership education from Team Leaders to CXO suite through CAL-E/T/O certification programs.
- I am the first approved “Path to CSP Educator” by Scrum Alliance in India to offer Advanced Scrum classes like Advanced CSM (A-CSM) and Certified Scrum Professional (CSP-SM).
- As a Leadership coach (ICF-ACC), I offer coaching services to leaders and executives to help them perform at their best in their profession. I also help with Life Coaching for Anger/Stress Management etc.
- As a Software Architect, I help organizations in achieving agility in product development. With my strong technical background, I help development teams as well as executives in understanding agile way of delivering work.
Preeth’s pragmatism finds its root in his diverse experience at various leadership positions. This majorly includes the one where he relied on empirical practices to successfully deliver quality releases for an $8 billion company and his early work as an engineer in teams that leveraged the value of XP practices.
Having experienced agile transformation as a team member helps Preeth connect and relate with the teams he trains. Preeth, typically, trains with an intent to educate, empower, and enable sustainable and self-evolving transformation based on scrum framework, through the constant use of inspect and adapt.
MANJUNATHA MS RAO
MANJUNATHA MS RAO
- 17 Years of progressive experience and expertise.
- A Seasoned Agile Practitioner(since 2005) & Leader. Have played multiple roles like Scrum Master, Product Owner, Team & Enterprise Agile Coach, Agile Program Manager
- Business consulting, Scaled Agile(SAFe, S@S, DAD), Lean Six Sigma, Coaching, Training & Mentoring , Business Excellence, Product Management
- Playing key role in developing competency of Agile Leaders, Scrum Masters, Product Owners & Product Managers by customized workshops, Bootcamps, CoPs, Coaching Clinics, 1:1 Coaching and Mentoring
- Have presented papers & expert talks on Lean, Agile, Business Excellence & Leadership topics in various forums like Regional Scrum Gathering Australia, Agile Deep Dive Conference, Discuss Agile Day, APGI Conference, Yuva Indians by CII.
Our Most Valuable Clients