Advanced Certified Scrum Master Training
- 2 Days of Classroom / Online Training
- 100% Assured Results
- Build on your foundational knowledge
- Self-paced training to suit your schedule
Advanced (A-CSM) Certified Scrum Master Training Certification
A-CSM Certification Training Course:
If you are someone, who has vast experience on the fundamentals of Scrum Framework and has a promising work history as an expert Scrum Master, then A-CSM Certification is the next certification you should go for. A-CSM Certification refers to the advanced certified scrum master certification which is the next step to embrace further responsibilities with opportunities as a Scrum Master for more more engaging growth.
Benefits of Getting Certified with the A-CSM Certification:
- Become a top notch team coach & good facilitator.
- Implement a collaborative approach with the team to stay ahead of the market competition.
- Explore wide Career Opportunities across Various Sections of the Software & IT industry.
- Expand methods for the attainment of core and advance Scrum knowledge.
- Authenticate your Agile Techniques with continuous improvement.
- Learn best industry techniques and methods to do Advanced Scrum Master roles effectively.
- Attend A-CSM Training Course by our expert and handson Experienced Trainer.
- After completion of the Course, clear the Certification Exam.
- Upon passing the Certification Exam, accept your A-CSM License Agreement and complete your Advanced Scrum Master membership Profile.
How Agilewaters helps you: :
- Free Mock Test
- Free Consulting
- Free Certified Courses
- Free Guidance
Why Scrum and Scrum Master?
The Framework of Scrum has been widely adopted in the Software and IT industry all across the globe which has led to evolutions in the advancement of Scrum Framework with time. This has led to increasing demand for the role of Scrum Master with an exquisite set of skills to handle the complex problem and provide solutions for scaled problems. As Scrum Master handles various high-scaled projects, the role of an advanced scrum master adds more value as expertise to provide solutions with an expert vision.
The A-CSM Certification is the key with which one can commence the role of advanced scrum master within an organisation. So let's dive in and learn more about the Advanced Scrum Master role and how can you become the same.
What is an Advanced Certified Scrum Master( A-CSM Certification)?
An Advanced Scrum Master training is the certification program from Scrum Alliance to advance your skill and knowledge as a Scrum Master. The A-CSM training certification helps to focus more on the new exclusive skill sets and identify solutions which are of great use for the experienced agile professional to deal with various complex and challenging issues in an organisation to build much and more exclusive Agile-Development path.
The Advanced Scrum Master training facilitates better communication and dialogue delivery between the team members, executives, product owners, stakeholders and customers. An Advanced Scrum Master is an expert at responding confidently to the resistance of change, lack of motivation, lack of engagement to enable appropriate work ethics.
Why Agile Waters Consulting?
- At AgileWaters, we have a team of experienced trainers where each one of them has more than 20+ years of experience on the working and guiding principles of Scrum, Kanban, DevOps, SAFe etc. They provide the best of what we say as theoretical guidance and then about how to implement the fundamentals of Scrum in the work process.
- At Agile Waters, we provide support for post-work implementation. This helps the learners to exactly know how to implement the function and methods of Scrum into the work-process and deliver a quality solution to the enterprise.
- AgileWaters has combined agile experience of more than 50years, which means our trainers will drive you through every role Scrum has played and how it has evolved with time.
- Our Trainers at AgileWaters provide Real-life case studies to know the in-depth and thorough approach of Scrum Framework and its working process.
- We at Agile Waters provide a free A-CSM certification mock test so you can analyse and evaluate your preparation scenario for the Advanced Scrum Master Certification Exam.
- AgileWaters provides a holistic view to Scrum Framework which means we believe in inter-connecting all the things which are related to Scrum Framework to deliver the exact concept and principles of Scrum Framework for the role of an Advanced Scrum Master.
- We also provide additional free certified courses.
A-CSM Certification Exam is already added in the Course when you take it from AgileWaters. At first, we will provide you with training and workshops. Afterwards, we will take you through both the theoretical and practical approach with the perspective of the exam to clear the A-CSM Certification exam
Many mock papers will also be provided so that you have a good preparation scenario to clear the exam with ease.
What are the objectives of this course?
- Facilitate Better Dialogue: As a Scrum Master, it is a must needed skill which one needs to have to have an immediate response to the challenges and that too with appropriate guidance of the Scrum team. With this objective, we at Agilewaters will train you on how to have effective communication for better facilitation of dialogue between Scrum teams, product owners, stakeholders, executives and customers to have a better end to end delivery.
- Confident Responsiveness: While working in an organisation we come across various challenges, which demands our confident response with an effective approach. With this objective, we at Agilewaters will train you with techniques which come best in purpose to resist the change, sometimes in lack of engagement, sometimes in low motivation and sometimes during unavailability of key people.
- Increasing the engagement: The more you are having the engagement, the more productive results come out in the end. As a Scrum Master, it becomes the necessity as a leader and mentor of the Scrum team to keep the team engaged with productivity and providing solutions to the enterprise. With this objective, we at Agilewaters will train you so you can have greater accountability, much engagement, high buy-ins and effective commitment.
- Scale the Scrum: As a Scrum Master, one needs to be a master at scaling the scrum framework across various teams within an organisation. With this objective, we at Agilewaters will train you on techniques to scale the Scrum within the various teams to have exquisite results and processes which makes the workflow much and more agile.
How do I get Certified with A-CSM Certification?
Though passing the Advanced Scrum Master certification exam is a way to get certified as Advanced Scrum Master but it also involves few processes to have an evaluated and analysed approach.
- Register at AgileWaters consulting for a 2 day A-CSM training class.
- Understand the fundamentals of Scrum Framework, roles and responsibility of advance scrum master and fundamentals of working by getting trained under a certified trainer in a two-day workshop class.
- After completion of the course, submit your A-CSM certificate license to the ScrumAlliance.
- Complete all the pre or post-work necessary things and get approved with a learning objective from the certified educator.
- Get your A-CSM license agreement and make sure to update and complete your Scrum Alliance membership profile.
- And once your license agreement is accepted, your Advanced Scrum Master membership profile is completed with 12 months of membership with Scrum Alliance and designation as Advanced Certified Scrum Master.
What Skill will I acquire if I take an A-CSM Certification training course?
- You will learn how to respond confidently to various problems in an organisation when encountering resistance to change, lack of engagement, low motivation, and unavailability of key people.
- You will learn the techniques to help your enterprise for how to adapt the Scrum framework.
- You will learn the methods with which you will be able to increase the engagement of the development team, scrum team and various sections for greater accountability, commitment, and buy-in.
- You will learn to scale the Scrum Framework and agile methods to various teams to make the cross-functional team dependencies much efficient and result oriented.
- You will learn the techniques to resolve the impediments quickly and will have the facilitated method for dialogue delivery with consumers, Scrum team, Product Owners, Stakeholders, Executives etc.
What are the prerequisites of Joining the A-CSM Certification training class?
There are no specific criteria to join the A-CSM Certification training class. The class is best in use for those who are Scrum Masters, Program Manager, Product Manager, Agile Coach, Delivery Manager and want to extend their skill sets and want to beyond the simple concepts of scrum thus intending to expand the facilitation, interaction, coaching and team dynamics.
What is the Cost of A-CSM Certification Training Course?
The cost of Agile Coaching Certification is Rs.32k in India and for across the globe, it is $500. training course and certification included in the same. It keeps changing with the market rate, however, Agilewaters provides the best market rate with underlying values. For more information Please whatsapp us on +44 79782 52723 or +91 94218 09846 or mail us at: Support@Agilewaters.com.
Is an Advanced Scrum Master much in need?
The framework of Scrum has been adopted in more than 70% of Big MNCs. This has led to an increase in the demand of certified Scrum Master. The Advanced Scrum Master is an expert Scrum Master who provides the solutions beyond the basic line to the organisation and is a key force behind the implementation, facilitation, project management.
So most of the big MNCs like John Deere, Schlumberger, TCS, Siemens, Infosys, Deutsche Bank, Master Card, BNY Mellon, Netflix open various exquisite positions for the advanced Scrum Master within an organisation.
What is the responsibility of an Advanced Scrum Master?
Advanced Scrum Masters are the experienced team leaders who empower the progress of their team with appropriate guidance in the following ways:
- Facilitating the Meetings: An Advanced Scrum Master facilitates every type of meetings and governs team planning.
- Facilitate Sprint planning, sprint review: An Advanced Scrum Master facilitates the daily sprint planning and checks the regular status of sprint development in the sprint review phase.
- Daily Scrum and backlog refinement: An Advanced Scrum Master checks in the chart to manage the work backlog, to-do list, work in progress and tasks to be done through Daily Scrum and backlog refinement method.
- Planning and releasing the projects retrospective: An Advanced Scrum Master is the key force behind planning of high scale projects who further release the retrospective to its Scrum development team for the same.
- Managing team dynamics: An Advanced Scrum Master manages the cross-functional working and dependency of the team with visual management and acts as a servant leader to the organisation.
An Advanced Scrum Master is someone who is an expert to thrive with good ethics and evaluate the work process through effective leadership management skills. Through his work experience and good knowledge of Scrum Framework, they must expertise on how to deliver quality results and solutions to the organisation with consistency.
The coordination with the Scrum team and that too with other Scrum Masters and other members of the organisation need to be transparent, frequent. And this is where an advanced Scrum Master needs to be confident in response to encountering resistance to change, lack of engagement, low motivation, and unavailability of key people.
As a Scrum Master is mostly valued as how he leads his team, an Advanced Scrum Master needs to sound proficient with his leadership skills within the organisation. They must help their respective team to clear backlogs and bottlenecks very quickly along with guiding them on how to become agile with their work process. Their expertise level should come in great use when facilitating the dialogue between the Product Owner, team members, customers, stakeholders, and executives.