ICP Agile Coaching Certification Training
|ICP-ACC (Foreign National)||7 June - 12 June 20||Online O6.30 PM -10.00 PM(CDT)||$899||Siva Kumar|
|ICP-ACC For (Foreign National)||13,14,20,21 June 20||Online 10.00 AM - 3.00 PM(EST)||$799||SivaKumar|
Certified Agile Coach: ICP-ACC Certification
*This Course is being run in association with Prashant Shinde of Agilevisa.
Certified Agile Coaching (ICP-ACC) is one of two knowledge-based certifications on the Agile Coaching track. The certification focuses primarily on the mindset, roles, and responsibilities of an Agile Coach.
Agile framework is the backbone of the Software and IT industry. Almost every framework which is being implemented in the Software Industry tends to drive the workflow process with an aim to become much and more agile. Scrum, Kanban, and SAFe all the framework have emphasised on the necessity of Agile methods. This has led to an evolution where everyone around is seeking to get certified with the Agile Coaching Certification(ICP-ACC).
The fundamentals and methods which led to the Agile Development process give much and more improved nourishing results. This has led to a revolution where every MNC's all across the globe are in the lookout of as many Agile Practitioners possible. And so for the same one needs an appropriate platform of Agile Coaching Certification.
Agile Coaching Certification(ICP-ACC) is the key by virtue of which you not only become licensed Agile Practitioners but also become eligible to coach various teams in the organisation for how to become Agile with the work process. So, let's dive in and learn more about the Agile process and platform by virtue of which you can become a certified Agile Practitioner with different roles.
Who is an Agile Practitioner?
Agile Practitioner implements the fundamentals and methods which gives credential in making the whole of the workflow process Agile which further is of great use in attaining business agility for the organisation. As most of the big MNCs like John Deere, Schlumberger, TCS, Siemens, Infosys, Deutsche Bank, Master Card, BNY Mellons, Netflix and many more have significantly turned their workflow process to become much and more Agile, the main force behind a good growth for all are Agile Practitioners.
Who is an Agile Coach?
An agile coach is like a mentor and facilitator who guides the team with a formulated technique to become Agile with the workflow process and attain business agility quickly. They primarily focus on their role as an Agile team facilitator with the motive to provide their respective team with a set of tools to engage every person involved for achieving presumed outcomes.
Agile Coach serves within an organisation with various roles such as ScrumMasters, Agile Project Managers, Agile Coaches, Product Owners, Business Analysts, and anyone with the skillset to explore the virtue of facilitation.
What does ICP-ACC stand for?
Agile Coaching Certification( ICP-ACC) is an ICAgile Certification training program in which participants learn with lots of role-plays and activities to get the live experience and training for the role of Agile Coach. This Certification program helps agile practitioners, scrum masters, agile coaches, program managers to learn the skills as an Agile Coach to improve their skills and to achieve better results.
- At AgileWaters, we have a team of experienced trainers where each one of them has more than 20+ years of experience on the working and guiding principles of Scrum, Kanban, DevOps, SAFe etc. They provide the best of what we say as theoretical guidance and then about how to implement the fundamentals of Agile in the work process as an Agile Practitioner and Agile Coach.
- At AgileWaters, we provide support for post-work implementation. This helps the learners to exactly know how to implement the function and methods of Agile into the work-process and deliver a quality solution to the enterprise.
- AgileWaters has collective agile experience of more than 50years, which means our trainers will drive you through every role Agile methodology has played and how it has evolved with time.
- Our Trainers at AgileWaters provide Real-life case studies to know the in-depth and thorough approach of Agile principles and its working process.
- We at AgileWaters provide a free Agile mock test so you can analyse and evaluate your preparation scenario for the Agile Coaching Certification exam.
- AgileWaters provides a holistic view to Agile Fundamentals which means we believe in inter-connecting all the things which are related to Agile Fundamentals to deliver the exact concept and principles of Agile working process.
- We also provide additional free certified courses. Agile Coaching Certification is already added in the Course when you take it from AgileWaters. At first, we will provide you with training and workshops. Afterwards, we will take you through both the theoretical and practical approach for the post-work implementation process.
Agile Coaching Certification( ICP-ACC) gives you a smooth approach towards your journey of learning Agile techniques and becoming Agile with the workflow process. Agile Coaching Certification gives you the authority to practice the fundamentals of Agile techniques within an organisation at a Simple as well as at an advanced level as an Agile Coach.
The good performance in the Agile Coaching Certification states your grip and knowledge of Agile techniques which further enhances your growth and career opportunities.
- An Agile Coach trains the corporate team on the fundamentals of Agile Concepts through an implementation process so they can use the full potential of Agile techniques.
- Agile Coach makes use of their experience of their project management, It skills, team governance to invoke a process which brings Business Agility to the organisation.
- An Agile Coach develops the standard and the requirements based on which the Agile team works to build an effective agile process.
- An agile coach navigates the tools and techniques of the Software process to embrace more effective solutions for the Agile Management process for the Agile team.
- An Agile Coach with effective communication skills, mentors and trains the team to drive Agile Culture to the work environment of an organisation.
- You will learn about the fundamentals of working of the Agile methodology and know its way of implementation within an organisation with Agile Coaching mindset.
- You will learn the process of effective Scaling of the Mindset of the Agile team through the methods of lean-agile development as an Agile Coach.
- You will learn about the process of how to maximise the value of an Agile team by knowing the responsibilities and skills of an Agile Coach.
- You will learn about the process of setting up the team Environment and will understand the techniques of team development.
- You will learn the leadership skills for management of lean-agile principles within the Agile team and will be able to build high performing agile teams.
- You will learn to handle the conflict and dysfunction within the team.
- You will learn the techniques to manage the organisation impediments for the team success.
- You will learn about the pillars on which organisation's agility stands with the perspective to identify systematic challenges.
- You will learn how to identify and address issues to handle your coaching improvement backlog.
- You will learn how team dynamics works so you will be able to train the team to become motivated and self-aware.
Following is the process by which you can get certified as an Agile Coach.
- Register at AgileWaters consulting for a 3day Agile Coaching Certification Training Class.
- Understand the basic and advanced concepts of Agile methodologies and fundamentals of working by getting trained under a certified trainer in a three-day workshop class for the role of an Agile Coach.
- After successful completion of the training class, you will receive:
ICAgile Certified Professional - Agile Coaching (ICP-ACC) Certification (lifetime validity – no renewal required)
The Agile Coaching Certification class is best in use for those who want to practice the Agile methodology in an organisation to embrace their career opportunities. The Agile Coaching Certification is mostly preferred by those who are or want to become
- Scrum Masters / Senior Scrum Masters / Lead Scrum Masters / Transition Lead / Transformation Lead
- Project Managers / Agile Project Managers / Test Managers / Iteration Managers / Release Managers
- Transformation Coaches / Aspiring Agile Coaches / Agile Coaches / Agile Change Agents
The one appearing for the certification class needs to have good experience in Software Development, Testing, Business Analysis and Product or Program Management with a minimum experience of 3+ years in the software industry.
- It is the leading force behind the success of lean-agile enterprises because it gives a quality value to a bunch of people who successfully implement the principle of Agile methodology in the organisation as an Agile Coach to facilitate the Agile team.
- It allows you to adopt the technique for facilitating a roadmap for Agile teams, So as you will be able to monitor the Agile team efficiently and magnificently.
- It opens a broad range of opportunities when it comes to having some engaging growth in the Software and It industry as an Agile Coach.
- Agile Coaching Certification will help you to bring agility to the Organisation through strategic management, governance, execution and leadership competencies for significant advancement in business solutions as an agile coach for the agile team.
- With more than 70% of companies turning to Agile frameworks, it is crystal clear that it will bring a wide range of resources to outsource your skill.
A successful Agile coach makes the best use of the skills to bring innovative ideas to the organisation to make the whole team and their work process Agile. They are well aware of the areas of competencies and are best to bring them in good use for the Agile team to develop a work culture which innovates much and more work ethics of driven quality results.
They have this vision of how to apply the fundamentals of Agile to develop an agile team and workflow system of lean agility within the organisation. They create a path for the Agile team as coaching professionals who have the responsibility to deliver tools for Agile mindset by creating the blueprint of the required change.
They mentor and lead the Agile Team to develop a workflow process which facilitates the lean-agile development system. They provide a purpose to the agile team as coach to initiate and drive positive changes within the workflow system with facilitation of resolutions, dependencies, impediments and conflict management with agile solutions.
The cost of Agile Coaching Certification is Rs.30k training course and certification included in the same. It keeps changing with market rate, however Agilewaters provides the best market rate with underlying values. For more information Please whatsapp us on +44 79782 52723 or +91 94218 09846 or mail us at: Support@Agilewaters.com.
Agile Coach is in much need and demand as a facilitator and mentor for the agile teams as well as enterprise level. As almost every section of the Software Industry has adopted the work process based on Agile Methodology, the need for an Agile Coach is soaring high in those enterprises.
Big MNCs like John Deere, Schlumberger, TCS, Siemens, Infosys, Deutsche Bank, Master Card, BNY Mellon, Netflix and many more have successfully implemented the Agile Methodology in their work process and becoming Agile Coach will open several gateways and opportunities for your dream Company.
Check out our other upcoming Online ICP Agile Team Facilitation Certification, & ICAgile Fundamentals Certification Training courses.