- Trained 1,700+ Team and Leadership members on Agile and Scrum (typically, 2 days of hands-
on workshop style training).
- ICAgile Authorized Trainer – for Agile Team Facilitation (ICP-ATF), Agile Coaching Certification
- Over 23+ years as Agile/Scrum/Kanban/Lean Trainer/Transformation Lead/Coach, Engineering
Manager, Scrum Master, Product Owner, Automation Lead, Architect, Test Lead, Developer.
- Agile, Scrum, and Scaling frameworks training for around 400 Team and Leadership members
from Motorola India. Detailed coaching sessions with Leadership, Product Management, Team.
- Cisco CCBU Agile Transformation – winning Cisco’s most coveted Pioneer Award in 2013 from
Chairman in “Productivity Solution” category.
Talk To Trainer
Schedule a personal meeting with trainer. Book One-on-One Coaching SessionsBook Session
Scrum@Scale is the fundamental of Scrum Framework by which concepts of Scrum could quickly be implemented within multiple teams consisting of hundreds or even thousands of scrum practitioners. Previously Scrum was used for a small group of teams, but with the evolution of Scrum@Scale, it became possible to implement the concept of Scrum to thousands of multiple teams within an organisation.
Scrum at Scale is the scrum framework which consists of components which play a vital role in scaling scrum roles, events, artifacts of the whole of the institute through a set of rules that combines all in one. Scrum at Scale helps the multiple teams within an organisation to coordinate with multiple networks for the prioritised goals, with ease.
If you find your skills and ability best at providing business solutions with scaled projects, then the Scrum Product Owner is one such Training Course for you. SPO Certification focuses on nurturing the business side of Product by delivering skills that are must for ongoing and upcoming time. It makes sure you take the best Agile Path for the better attainment of Business Agility.
Upcoming Online Trainings By Shijo
26 Oct - 29 Oct 21' |
6.30 PM - 10.00 PM
23 Nov - 26 Nov 21' |
6.30 PM - 10.00 PM