- How Can I claim PDU’s after attending Certified Scrum@Scale Certification Course?
PDU stands for Professional Development Units (PDUs). PDUs are 1 hour blocks of time that one can spend learning, teaching others, or volunteering.
- How to claim after attending Scrum@scale course?
To claim PDUs for attending a Scrum@Scale training class, you can report 7 PDUs for each day of training. So, a 2-day class earns you 14 PDUs.
scrum.org does not specify the categories covered by the training. Hence it gives flexibility to the students to distribute the points in whichever categories they need.
1. Login to your Project Management Institute account
2. Select Report PDUs
3. Select Course or Training Option
4. For Provider: Type AgileWaters – Do not select an option from the drop-down
5. For Course: Type Certified Scrum@Scale Practitioner – Do not select an option from the drop-down
6. Enter the start and end dates of the class
7. For URL: enter https://www.scrumatscale.com/scrum-at-scale-practitioner-course/
8. For contact email: enter Support@AgileWaters.com
9. For PDUs claimed: Split the hours evenly between technical, leadership and strategic
10. Agree and submit
- How to earn PDUs?
By attending below courses one can earn PDUs.
Professional Scrum Master (PSM), Professional Scrum Master II (PSM II),Scrum Product Owner Certified (SPOC®) Certification Training Course etc.