These days, the recruitment trends for someone working in IT or a similar field can be very different. If you’re considering a job shift, you must convince recruiters that you are the finest in your field. You must enroll in the CSM certification program to begin a career as a Scrum Master or to advance your abilities. Do you ever wonder about eligibility requirements, application procedures, or the certification process? The knowledge in this post will then be of great assistance to you. Let’s take a short look now.
Who is Scrum Master?
He or she takes on the role of Scrum Development Team Leader as a Scrum Master. When faced with challenges during the course of their job, team members seek out the Scrum Master. The Scrum Master is in charge of fostering an atmosphere where everyone may flourish professionally and realize their full potential. The Scrum Masters oversee Scrum events as well, which are crucial to the creation and delivery of products.
There are no set requirements for participation in this certification program. However, a 16-hour live online course from a reputable education provider is required of you.
Way to proceed for this CSM Certification & Exam Structure
As an entry-level certification programmer to help you grow your Scrum abilities efficiently in a business or team, CSM test questions appear simpler. Let’s examine in detail how to complete this certification course.
Steps to get Scrum Master Certification:
- To begin, you must complete a 2-day training session led by a Certified Scrum Trainer (CST) from the Scrum Alliance.
- The reputable Scrum Alliance Certification body will provide an invitation link when you complete your 2-day learning course.
- To take the CSM credential test, you must click the received link.
- Multiple choice questions would make up the test format. There are 50 total questions in the exam, and you must get 74% of them right to pass.
- You will receive a CSM certificate and a 2-year subscription through this learning course once you pass the exam with a minimum pass percentage
- you will be prompted to collect your CSM certificate. You are permitted to make further attempts for free if you fall short of the required percentage. When you cross the finish line after more than two tries, you must pay $25.
How much does this Scrum Master (CSM) certification cost?
Scrum Master (CSM) costs INR 19,000-25,000 ≈ (Course Fee Included Exam Fee)
How to renew your CSM certificate?
This certificate must be renewed once every two years for a charge of $100 and 20 SEUs. To renew your CSM certificate, you will have 90 days (3 months) of grace.
By obtaining CSM certification from the recognized Scrum Alliance and joining a specialized CSM organization worldwide, you can create your professional path. Additionally, there may be more prospects for you to land a high-paying employment. When compared to counterparts in the IT business who are not qualified, the pay you may anticipate after earning this Scrum Alliance certification is more than $100k annually.
You can pursue the following certificates after CSM:
The Advanced Certified Scrum Master (A-CSM) certification
The CSP-SM (Certified Scrum Professional – Scrum Master)
You can definitely see how your professional opportunities will benefit from your earning this Scrum Alliance Certification. The majority of software firms today are using the Scrum Framework and seeking Certified Scrum Masters.
Today, take the first step towards the most sought-after Scrum career.
View information on the many certification training courses we offer:
SAFe Agilest Certification or Scaled Agile Certification