Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication – Leonardo da Vinci (The greatest architect & artist of his times) once said.
Unlike Scrum – Kanban asks for no big bang structural and practices change. Kanban asks you to understand your current system, measure the system performance – “start where you are”, and start with “small pragmatic actionable steps” that you can start implementing the next day! No new roles, no need to change team structure, and no need for drastic changes in the way you develop your products or deliver services. In short, Kanban favors an evolutionary change approach rather than a big-bang, disruptive change. Read more about Kanban KMP2 Certification Course.
Pioneered by David Anderson, “Kanban Method” is much more than just a board or a kanban system. It is a management method that helps improve service delivery, catalyze improvements and evolve a business to be “fit for purpose”. Some of the common situations where Kanban Method delivers great value include:
- New Agile teams struggling to reach a sustainable pace of development
- Team overwhelmed by frequent changes and do now know how to deal with it
- Waterfall teams willing to Agile, but feel Scrum could be too disruptive
- Mature Scrum teams that wish to transition to Continuous Delivery model
- Teams looking for an “alternative path to agility”
What will you learn in Kanban Training?
Kanban KMP2 Certification is a 2-day advanced level course that will help you build on your existing knowledge of Kanban Method and will help them take their current Kanban implementation to the next level.
You will get visibility to and learn the Holistic view of an organization and value streams and aligning it to get the best possible productivity, performance, and business value in order to make organizations profitable by increasing value of work done. Gain practical insights on:
- Guiding teams in their adoption of Kanban
- Identify Value Streams, Mapping them and finding waste and reducing it.
- Embrace a service-delivery mindset and help the team Identify and reduce the bottlenecks that obstruct their development process
- To measure and use meaningful kanban metrics like Flow Efficiency, Lead Time Distribution, Control Chart and Cumulative Flow Diagram (CFD)
- Evolve “fit for purpose” service delivery models for the organizations you work with.
- Conducting effective Kanban meetings such as risk review, service delivery review, & operations review, etc.
Kanban Certification KMP1 is a next level certification training for all Kanban System Design (KMP1) certified members. To know more about Kanban System Design (KMP1), please visit
In addition to Kanban Training KMP1, participants are encouraged to have read the following two Kanban books:
1. “Kanban” by David J Anderson
2. “Kanban from the Inside” by Mike Burrows
Why Learn from Lean Kanban University (LKU)?
David J Anderson – the founder of Lean Kanban Inc, the parent body of LKU – pioneered the use of “Kanban Method” for knowledge work and service work since 2005. David – with assistance from an active Kanban community – has enhanced Kanban method by incorporating concepts such as pull systems, queuing theory and flow. Today, the LKU Kanban Certifications are the best known and most valuable Kanban Certifications in the world.
What do you get?
This certified Kanban training is designed as a hands-on workshop and uses various exercises and simulation games alongside instructor-led discussions and presentations. The Kanban training deliverables include:
- KMP (Kanban Management Professional) Certificate & Badge by Lean-Kanban University (LKU) USA
- An electronic copy of the course slides
- Digital Copy of “Kanban – Successful Evolutionary Change for Your Technology Business” by David J. Anderson
- Membership of the Lean-Kanban University (LKU) and access to the members’ only sections of the LKU website. This will help you connect with the Kanban community and share your experience and new ideas.
- Major learnings through lots of case studies and help in making your Kanban Board
This Kanban Certification Training course is a beginner to intermediate level program relevant for anyone looking for new proven ways to optimize the flow of knowledge work:
- Project & Program Managers
- Agile Coaches and Consultants
- Application leads / Team leads
- Software developers, Testers, Business analysts
Enroll Now for best Kanban KMP2 Certification Training in Pune!