Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
· Support our development team in design and coding of Applications for Engineering Domain using tools like ASP.Net, C#, SQL & Delphi , Python
· Develop reports using Crystal Reports, XSL, XML and OPEN XML.
1. Visual Studio .Net (VB.Net and C#) \SQL\Oracle\Crystal Reports\Open XML
2. Expertise in Asp.Net (C#), MVC and SQL server.
3. Fundamental knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, Web Standards.
4. Web Services / WCF Service / Web-API.
5. Basic Knowledge – Cloud Development (Azure or AWS)
6. Knowledge of Delphi Programming & Fortran Interface highly desirable.
7. Basic Knowledge – Cloud Development (Azure or AWS)
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· Graduate/Post-graduate degree in Computer Engineering/Applications
· Proven 4-8 years of experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer and familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g., Model- View- Controller (MVC).
· Knowledge of C# and HTML5/CSS3. Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST).
· Basic Skills in developing, deploying & debugging cloud applications. Knowledge of Key Features of Cloud Service Providers & understanding of Application Life Cycle Management.
· Exposure to Delphi or Mixed Programming will be an added advantage
Should have hands on experience in Windows & Web based Programming and exposure to writing queries and Stored Procedures. Experience in object-oriented software design, and support for web-based applications. Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server is a plus. Understanding of entire Software
· Development Life cycle especially with respect to web application development processes, from the layout/user interface to relational database structures is a must.