What part will you play?
- As a Senior Software Engineer (Ruby developer), you will work as an independent contributor and actively participates in the design process with the leads and architects.
- Requires good knowledge in core Ruby and related technologies. Takes full ownership of assigned EnergyIP®️ components.
- You are passionate about automation.
- You had been using scripting languages shell, ruby, etc to automate most of your tasks.
- Repeating yourself even once seems like a bad idea to you.
- You are not afraid to lose your servers as you know you can create and destroy them at will.
- You love Linux and have a hacker mindset.
- Write Unit test cases for the components developed
- Integration testing of the components developed with other EnergyIP®️ product components if required.
- Bug fixes / Maintenance of the components developed as well as any other components of EnergyIP®️ assigned.
- Design Documentation and Customer Facing Documentation
- Develop and improve operational practices and procedures
Use your skills to move the world forward!
- We need a B.E/B. Tech graduate with 5 to 7 years of experience in deploying and managing CI/CD pipelines using Terraform, Ansible, etc
- Strong knowledge of Ruby language
- Experience with managing infrastructure in AWS
- Good understanding of Unix/Linux based operating system
- You should be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment while continuously evaluating emerging technologies
- Adapt to prioritizing multiple issues in a high-pressure environment.