Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- In your new role you will lead two to three scrum software teams developing large Traffic Management applications deployed in cities worldwide.
- You will coach the team members in self-management and cross-functionality.
- You will be responsible for performing so called “one-to-one” meetings with the team members.
- You will own impediments that block the scrum team’s progress and implement team relevant metrics.
- You will ensure that all scrum events occur and are positive, productive, and kept within the timebox.
- You will cooperate closely with the Product Owner, strengthening and improving cooperation with the team to reach product goals.
- You will actively participate in Scrum of Scrum meetings, share the experience with other scrum masters, co-create and implement development department strategy.
- Continuously improve your skills – your colleagues, as well as your manager, will support you in that.
Your qualifications – solid and approprite
- You have completed a university degree in informatics, computer sciences or psychology.
- You have longtime experience as a full-time scrum master or in a similar position in the IT area. In addition, you also have practical development experience.
- You have the capability to reflect on team process and to organize the scrum cycle together with the team.
- You have a good knowledge of Scrum methodology, JIRA, Confluence and other collaboration tools.
- You are familiar with LESS, SAFe or other agile scaling frameworks you have a certification as Scrum Master, Agile Coach or according to SAFe.
- You speak fluent business English – German is a plus.
- You are a strong communicator, demonstrates intercultural sensitivity, results driven and emphasizes teamwork and collaboration.
If you are willing to shape global traffic, let us know – we would like to meet you!