- Driving the software development process cycle based on agile framework
- Ensuring all relevant process steps including sprint planning,
retrospectives, grooming, sprint reviews and daily standups take place
- As a dedicated Scrum Master, guiding and supporting multiple Scrum
Teams in parallel
- Working with a team of Scrum Masters to build proficiency, consistency
and effectiveness of Scrum processes in entire project
- Analysis of regular project matrices and taking appropriate actions.
- Ensuring adherence to policies, processes and agreements within related
- Facilitating team collaboration and communication
- Quality assurance in project; correctness and completeness of team
deliverables according to product lifecycle management
- Supporting the team in removing or escalating impediments that the
team cannot solve internally
- Supporting the team to commit for challenging but realistic and
reliable iteration results
- Ensuring continuous transparency of the team‘s iteration progress.
- Taking care of a timely and constructive cooperation between the
team, product owners and other stakeholders.
- Guiding the team on self organizing to fill in the intentional gaps
left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks
Required Skills, Experience, Education:
- Overall 10+ years of experience
- Expert in Agile and Lean ways of working at program/enterprise level
- Experience working with RTC ot JIRA
- In depth knowledge of how Scrum, Kanban and Scaling agile models
- Experience in coaching and training individuals and teams in agile
principles and practices
- Either possesses a background working directly in a technology role or
can demonstrate the ability to understand the procedures and challenges
of a variety of technology functions involved in the product development
- Ability to thrive in an environment with a high-degree of change.