What are my responsibilities?
As a Scrum Master, you’ll act as a servant leader for your team(s) by facilitating clear communication to management and to the team. The Scrum Master drives Agile and Lean frameworks that result in quality product delivery and continuous improvement. They embrace agility as a practice. The Scrum Master is responsible for removing impediments that hinder the team from reaching their goals and has a flexible approach that enables the team to rapidly respond to changes. The Scrum Master is a key role and it’s an area where you will spend time coaching team and we need your expertise to take our team to the next level.
What else do I need to know?
Knowledge and Experience
Experience: 9 – 14 years
Mandatory skills to have: Certified Scrum Master, SAFe work experience, at least 4 years as a Scrum Master in an Agile environment.
– Deep understanding of the Agile and SAFe Principles and how they are applied in workplace culture.
– Able to handle most challenging situations with respect to team Agile issues.
– Strong facilitation skills within teams and groups, facilitate sprint events/ceremonies for multiple teams.
– Experience resolving issues with higher levels of management.
– Strong communication, team dynamics, conflict resolution, mentoring, and servant leadership skills.
– Sufficient understanding of technology systems and the ecosystem the team works in to help team in overcoming roadblocks.
– Responsible for refining business requirements and features into technical requirements.
– Responsible for identifying project risks and potential mitigation strategies.
– Identify, own, and remove impediments for the team daily.
– Track metrics of team progress, productivity, and success.
– Be a change agent to enable a culture in which scrum teams can flourish and be heard.
– Serve as a mentor that transfers agile knowledge and experience to the team.
– Ability to identify cross team dependencies and align work effectively.