• As a Scrum Master, manage one or more Scrum Teams, ensuring timely delivery of features within budget and quality to achieve customer satisfaction.
• Plan, execute and track projects ensuring adherence to timeline, quality and features for assigned modules/projects, interfacing with stakeholders at various levels.
BE (CS, E&C, Information Technology) / MBA / MCA
Knowledge And Experience
• 10+ years of experience. 3 years in Scrum master/Project management and delivery experience
• CSM or equivalent would be an added advantage
• Exposure to Medical Domain desirable
• Exposure on SAFe scaling framework is plus
• Knowledge of lean/agile project management practices
• Sound knowledge of software development life cycle and software engineering processes.
• Exposure to working with multi-site global teams.
• Knowledge of methods, tools and techniques for estimation, risk analysis, data interpretation, root cause analysis.
• Knowhow of quality management and application of quality principles and processes in projects, code and product quality management.
• Should be able to multi-task, managing multiple project activities and organizational responsibilities effectively.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal, moderation and negotiation skills.
• Strong analytical and conceptual skills, team orientation and motivational/inspirational skills.
• Should be assertive, open and proactive in collaborating across organizations.
• Should be people-oriented and demonstrate motivational / inspirational skills.
• Prior experience of Software development using C#.Net with Visual Studio 2010 or above
• Strong knowledge in Object Oriented Principles (OOPs), SDLC, STLC