- You will establish and manage multiple project/scrum teams at a time.
- Establish sprint reporting and monitoring mechanisms
- Driving retrospectives outcomes to continuously improve the team’s
- Setup processes to ensure quality software delivery on time.
- Analysis of regular project matrices and taking appropriate actions.
- Managing risks and issues effectively/Escalation handling
- Manage multiple stakeholders globally.
Required Skills, Experience, Education:
- Overall 10+ years of experience
- Expert in Agile and Lean ways of working at program/enterprise level
- Experience working with RTC ot JIRA
- In depth knowledge of how Scrum, Kanban and Scaling agile models
- Experience in coaching and training individuals and teams in agile
principles and practices
- Either possesses a background working directly in a technology role
or can demonstrate the ability to understand the procedures and
challenges of a variety of technology functions involved in the
product development life cycle.
- Ability to thrive in an environment with a high-degree of change.