• Create and maintain the product backlog. Ensure the completeness and consistency of the derived requirements.
• Evaluate results of iterations and approve or reject results based on Done Criteria.
• Provide value estimation and technical guidance for the implementation of product features.
• Define acceptance criteria for the features, groom, and verify once they are developed.
• Coordinate with other Product Owners and teams to ensure coherence of features.
• Work with Product Management and other stakeholders to define product strategy and prioritize stories in the team backlog.
• Develop detailed specifications for the product features, so they are clearly understood by the stakeholders.
• Engage with internal/external customers utilizing technical knowledge and excellent communication skills.
• Ensure that quality is built-in at all stages of the value stream from design, through development, to testing and delivery.
• Provide analysis of tasks required for development, and actively participate in development status reviews.
• Perform risk analysis of the features.
• Taking ownerships in Siemens-wide organizational roles to support working as One Global Team.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• BSc., MSc. or PhD. in computer science or related areas.
• Proven 2+ years of product ownership/management experience in software development.
• Proven 3+ years of experience in software development or test.
• Experience in the software life cycle and agile methodologies.
• Experience in factory automation, preferable in Siemens products.
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Good communication skills and intercultural competence.
• You are fluent in English (oral and written) – German is a plus.
What else do I need to know?
• Military service should have completed or deferred at least 3 years for male candidates.
• No restriction for traveling abroad.