Required Skills, Experience, Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Engineering Management or Business Marketing
- 10+ years of experience in professional work environment.
- 7+ years of product management, marketing, sales, logistics or R&D experience
- preferably with electrical or electromechanical products.
- Proven experience in product lifecycle management (PLM) or general project
- Strong technical aptitude – ability to interpret and author technical product
- Excellent communication skills – verbal / non-verbal and technical / non-technical.
- Strong data analysis, problem solving, report writing, and presentation skills.
- Ability to multitask and manage product management activities per a schedule.
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically and internationally (~20%).
What will set you apart from the others:
- Knowledge and experience with circuit protection products, specifically circuit breakers
and electronic trip units.
- Intermediate level of skill and capability with SAP and Web Focus (formerly Business
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Engineering Management with an electrical or