ICP-ENT Agility In The Enterprise Coaching Certification Online Training
The ICP-ENT Agility In The Enterprise Coaching Certification is the first of two knowledge-based certifications on the Enterprise Coaching for Agility Track. This certification focuses on developing an understanding of agility at the enterprise level from structural, process, leadership, and cultural perspectives.
The Learning Outcomes include topics such as systems and complexity theory, measuring business performance from an agile perspective, agile frameworks for enterprise scaling, awareness of organizational design and structure, understanding leadership development, and engaging leadership in conversations about organizational culture.
As an advanced path, most courses in Enterprise Coaching for Agility involve a combination of classroom learning, and ongoing group discussions around practical experience in the field.
- Business Agility
- Organizational Processes and Improvement
- Working with Leaders
- Understanding Leadership Development
- Developing an Agile Team Culture
- Understanding the Whole Value Stream
- Agile Frameworks for Enterprise Scaling
- Measuring Business Performance with Agility in Mind
- Understanding Executive Coaching vs Advising
Who Should Attend
Relevant roles include enterprise, program and team-level Agile Coaches, Agile Team Facilitators, or anyone aspiring to these roles. Also, anyone with a strong background in change management and/or organizational design and a curiosity about agile approaches at the enterprise-level will benefit from this certification.
You will also get
- ICP-ENT Agility in the Enterprise Certification
- Hard copy of comprehensive courseware
- Workshop will be facilitated by certified experts