ICP Agile Coaching Certification Training
|ICP-ACC||4,5,11,12,18,19,25 Apr 20||Online(8-11 PM)||₹28999||Prashant|
|ICP-ACC||10, 11, 12 Apr 20||Pune.||₹28999||Prashant|
|ICP-ACC||27 Apr 3 May||Online(8-11 PM)||₹28999||Prashant|
|ICP-ACC||1, 2, 3 May 20||Kolkata.||₹28999||Prashant|
|ICP-ACC||29, 30, 31 May 20||Bengaluru.||₹28999||Prashant|
The ICP-ACC is one of two knowledge-based certifications on the Agile Coaching track. The certification focuses primarily on the mindset, roles, and responsibilities of an Agile Coach. After finishing the certification, the learner will be able to differentiate between and among mentoring, facilitating, professional coaching and teaching, and will also gain the skills needed to create a safe environment for meaningful collaboration and healthy conflict resolution within an agile team. This certification introduces participants to foundational team coaching skills and team development concepts for starting and growing teams while focusing on teams and organizations as human systems. A key part of this certification focuses on developing an understanding of the professional coaching skillset and the value of honing these skills to serve individuals on an agile team.
Typically, training providers will cover the required learning outcomes for this certification in approximately 21 hours of instructional activities over the course of three days.
- The Agile Coaching Mindset
- Responsibilities and Skills of the Coach
- Setting Boundaries for Coaching
- The Coaching Stance
- The Coaching Conversation – Coaching for Action
- Professional Coaching Skills
- Conducting the Coaching Conversation
- Mentoring Agile Roles & Transitions
- Mentoring vs. Coaching
- Teaching the Agile Basics & Mindset Shift
- Understanding Team Development
- Setting up the Team Environment
- Creating a Team Kickoff/Startup Agenda
- Characteristics of an Agile Team
- Coaching the Journey toward High Performance
- Handling Conflict and Dysfunction within the Team
- Handling Organizational Impediments
- Planning to facilitate a conflict in a team
Who should Attend?
Agile leaders or aspiring leaders with a passion for servant leadership and a desire to learn and harness the power of coaching.
- Scrum Masters / Senior Scrum Masters / Lead Scrum Masters / Transition Lead / Transformation Lead
- Project Managers / Agile Project Managers / Test Managers / Iteration Managers / Release Managers
- Transformation Coaches / Aspiring Agile Coaches / Agile Coaches / Agile Change Agents
Minimum experience of 3+ years into software industry.
What are the Benefits of doing Agile Coaching Certification?
Learn by doing You will be working on Agile coaching exercises, Agile coaching games and coaching simulations during the entire duration of the course. While concepts taught might get lost after the workshop is complete, concepts practiced through games and simulations never goes lost. Learning by doing is the better of way of learning.
On Successful completion, you'll receive
- ICAgile Certified Professional - Agile Coaching (ICP-ACC) Certification (lifetime validity – no renewal required)
- Hard copy of the material used in the class - Workbook
- Restricted number of participants for this workshop (not crowded) to ensure it's truly enriching for all participants.