Key Features Of Our SAFe Agile Certification Training
- 2 Days classroom training
- 100% assured results
- Trained by experienced SPC4 SAFe Consultant
- Online mock exam preparation
- 16 PDUs for PMI and 16 SEUs
- Certified over 1000 professionals till now
- Consistent batch quality and strength
- SAFe® Agilist exam fee included
- Course material: printed workbook
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
Leading SAFe Agile Certification Training Course Overview
The SAFe is an increasingly popular complete approach for large-scale, multi-team Agile projects and programs. It builds upon the use of Scrum and XP by Agile teams with specific program practices and roles for Agile Architecture, Release Train Planning and management of the Product Vision, Roadmap and Program Backlog. At the overall Portfolio level, SAFe utilizes concepts of Lean Thinking and Kanban for the management of Architectural and Business Epics within agreed investment themes.
A SAFe Agilist (SA) strategically guides the adoption, success and ongoing improvement in the projects. The Agilist helps define the organizational mission and vision and communicates strategic decisions and the need for change to all stakeholders and teams. The Agilist motivates knowledge workers by helping them develop their skills and careers in a way that enhances their capabilities and increased their engagement and commitment to the mission and vision of the enterprise.
- During the 2-day course, as a participant, you will learn to lead Lean-Agile enterprise by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
- You will also learn the principles and practices of the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe), how to execute and release value through Agile Release Trains, and what it means to lead a Lean-Agile transformation at enterprise scale.
- You will gain an understanding of the Lean-Agile mindset and why it’s so effective in today’s adapt-or-die marketplace.
- You’ll get practical advice on supporting Agile teams and programs, empowering a Lean Portfolio, building a continuous delivery pipeline and DevOps culture, and coordinating large solutions.
- This is not going to be a theory class. This is going to be a 2-day experience sharing session.
- Our trainer will share SAFe implementation experience so you will get thorough understanding of how to successfully implement SAFe.